Notices

Old 11th May 2014, 12:23   #41
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoodles View Post
Which sadly is exactly what they want you to do!
Then find me a person in which I can trust with the gahoonas to do what is right and the savvy to tell what is right.
Let them have worked for a living and occasionally to have gone hungry to feed the kids, worried about the rent and sat with the kids in a sleeping bag to keep warm cos the gas costs too much...

It is morally great to talk about they and them but what is our viable alternative.

the only way to tell them that we do not want the current system is not to be party to the current system and vote for any of them so that they can claim support.
Old 11th May 2014, 12:32   #42
MrDoodles
Banned

MG ZT+ V6 190

Thanked 1,196 Times in 818 Posts
Default Who to vote for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarzy View Post
Then find me a person in which I can trust with the gahoonas to do what is right and the savvy to tell what is right.

Let them have worked for a living and occasionally to have gone hungry to feed the kids, worried about the rent and sat with the kids in a sleeping bag to keep warm cos the gas costs too much...

It is morally great to talk about they and them but what is our viable alternative.

the only way to tell them that we do not want the current system is not to be party to the current system and vote for any of them so that they can claim support.

Sadly If we had a Political system that allowed Proportional Representation, then more people would vote for the smaller Parties, as they would then have some chance of gaining some representation in Parliament!

As it is, most people vote for one Party, simply to keep another out of Power!

My advice would be to complete the questionnaire on the link that I posted earlier and then out of the top two choices, vote for the one that actually has the most chance of being elected!

But above all else, please use your vote, as people have died and are still dying in order to gain democracy!
MrDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2014, 12:35   #43
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoodles View Post
Sadly If we had a Political system that allowed Proportional Representation, then more people would vote for the smaller Parties, as they would then have some chance of gaining some representation in Parliament!

As it is, most people vote for one Party, simply to keep another out of Power!

My advice would be to complete the questionnaire on the link that I posted earlier and then out of the top two choices, vote for the one that actually has the most chance of being elected!

But above all else, please use your vote, as people have died and are still dying in order to gain democracy!
Unfortunately bud we do not have the kind of democracy they died for any more...
Old 11th May 2014, 14:27   #44
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethefro View Post
Sorry, I didn't see that! Is there a link to give my support please?

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote