Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

View Poll Results: What would you like see in a north west meet ?
Best Places to visit like a country park ? 11 37.93%
A Run to meet other members of other Regions ? 8 27.59%
Visit A car museum ? 15 51.72%
Family Days out where would you like to visit ? 7 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 7th October 2011, 18:00   #11
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbuttyman View Post
Good idea, but now we coming into winter, will be difficult to find a venue
True Mick, but I think Paul is basically sounding out members for ideas what we might do over the next few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse1958 View Post
Hi Mick your right but maybe a get together like a christams one to enjoy the day and a nice meal and to maybe arrange more meetings when its warmer
Like the idea of a Christmas get together Paul, we'll have to give it some thought and see what we could arrange.
Old 7th October 2011, 18:08   #12
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 Dealer Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
True Mick, but I think Paul is basically sounding out members for ideas what we might do over the next few months.

Like the idea of a Christmas get together Paul, we'll have to give it some thought and see what we could arrange.
Very True Jim to see if we can get more members together and where they would like to go and i think maybe a christmas one near the time would give a good chance of meeting people and having a nice day as well
Old 7th October 2011, 18:41   #13
neilll
Gets stuck in

MG ZT,MG ZT-T

Hi Paul,
What about the hollow tree? I`m sure it won`t be long before their decorations are up!!!
Also James I make that 2 votes if the poll is still open!
Neilll
Old 7th October 2011, 18:51   #14
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilll View Post
Hi Paul,
What about the hollow tree? I`m sure it won`t be long before their decorations are up!!!
Also James I make that 2 votes if the poll is still open!
Neilll
Hi Neilll yes there tree is up now when we went on wednesday and think it would be good to have a nice meal and be with family and have a nice day

Paul

Any more ideas you would like to go let us know and see what we can sort out to show how good the North West is at there members going to the meetings

Paul

Last edited by Dragrad; 21st October 2012 at 02:38.. Reason: Consecutive posts
Old 8th October 2011, 10:36   #15
stevo snr
Loves to post

Rover 75Mk2 Saloon Conn SE CDTi

Thanks Paul looks like you created some interest, see you first Wednesday of next month at The Hollow Tree, that's if your not going to the Yorkshire meet on the 30th
Old 8th October 2011, 13:19   #16
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Hey Guys have you good any good things in your area other members would like to see tell us about it and see what they think

Paul
Old 8th October 2011, 13:32   #17
bobgrice
Gets stuck in

rover 75 saloon 1.8t

i have attended meetings inYork-Hareswood- Colwyn Bay and these suited me as there were other things going on.I would not attend monthly meetings in a pub as the only thing we have in common is our cars and conversation can get difficult at times.
In my opinion you should not have regular(monthly) meetings but meetings arranged around events i.e Tatton park Speak hall- Ellesmere Boating- Massey House-Blackpool-Rufford Hall- Salmlesbury Hall.This would enable us to bring wifes/partners to the meetings

Just a few ideas
Old 8th October 2011, 13:44   #18
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgrice View Post
i have attended meetings inYork-Hareswood- Colwyn Bay and these suited me as there were other things going on.I would not attend monthly meetings in a pub as the only thing we have in common is our cars and conversation can get difficult at times.
In my opinion you should not have regular(monthly) meetings but meetings arranged around events i.e Tatton park Speak hall- Ellesmere Boating- Massey House-Blackpool-Rufford Hall- Salmlesbury Hall.This would enable us to bring wifes/partners to the meetings

Just a few ideas
Hi Bob a good few ideas there and to get the family going is good as well so makes a good day out for everyone hope other members will comment and see if they would go with that,Idea behind this is to get members meeting in a good place and to bring there family as well so makes a better day

Paul
Old 8th October 2011, 14:18   #19
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgrice View Post

Just a few ideas
Some good ideas there & I agree with your thoughts on monthly meetings in a pub, not my scene either, but happy to attend 'events' although not I the depths of Winter.
Old 8th October 2011, 14:27   #20
Scouse1958
Posted a thing or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
Some good ideas there & I agree with your thoughts on monthly meetings in a pub, not my scene either, but happy to attend 'events' although not I the depths of Winter.
Thanks for your comments Vindaloo it all helps to arrange something members would be happy with what about Events meeting members from other areas
like a trip to wales and york and places like that ?

Paul

Heres a idea for all the family what do you think ?

Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th December Santa Special Weekend
One for the kids! Come down and see Santa in our special ‘Bus Grotto’. A free bus service will operate with one of our specially decorated ‘Christmas Buses’. child tickets £5.00 and includes entry to the Museum and a visit to Santa’s Grotto. Adult tickets £5.00 and includes entry to the Museum plus tea/coffee and a mince pie. Museum open from 12.00pm till 4.00pm. Bookings for the event are available from the beginning of December.

and has the museum as well for the guys

Last edited by Dragrad; 21st October 2012 at 02:37.. Reason: Consecutive posts
Closed Thread