Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th June 2013, 23:24   #1
Scribbler.
Gets stuck in

Rover 75. Saloon. Red. V6. 2.5.

Default Dorset meet. 8th September @ 11am

Hi folks,
I've been asked (thanks Dorset Bob sir) to host another Poole meeting and this I will indeed do. Some time in early August seems about right but please watch this item for updates. I will acquire our usual `offroad' parking facilities" by the trees, (with council permission of course) and suggest we dine at `Wetherspoons' for around £6. per head for a darned good roast meal.
I will give more detail and satnav info later. takecare all .. best wishes, Mike.

ADDENDUM:
We are offered either Sept. 8th. or Sept. 22nd. In Poole Park, usual place beside the "Boatshed" restaurant. Meet at 1200 hours. (Noon.) then a chat before lunch at `Wetherspoons' in the High Street around 1300.hrs. * Sunday Club deals are around £7:50p per head. For good large meal, open to all. For anyone travelling I will post the postcode later for satnav users. Let's go for the 8th and please post if it's NOT convenient. Thanks. Take care all and enjoy this Summer weather.
Mike.
** Usual Club disclaimer applies.

Please note: satnav users search for BH15 2SF.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way

Last edited by Scribbler.; 16th August 2013 at 00:31.. Reason: Disclaimer added as per Club Rules
Scribbler. is offline   Reply With Quote