Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 4th July 2021, 12:25   #191
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75 car girl View Post
Thak you Dave and everyone that helped. It was a great day. Only had one shower then the sun came out. The best type of day for my family cars and planes. Neil had the pleasure of going on the Lancaster 15 years ago. So that brought some fantastic memories up. Got to chat with friends and make some new ones. It was a long drive but we'll worth it. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Glad you had a great day and enjoyed your time with us
dave lincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2021, 12:30   #192
GJ53 DGO
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT 260SE

I only got a few pictures on the day when we got the photo opportunity with the Lancaster but here are a few of them.

Last edited by GJ53 DGO; 4th July 2021 at 12:40..
GJ53 DGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2021, 12:51   #193
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Great pictures Dave just your little metro missing from the pictures
Old 4th July 2021, 13:00   #194
GJ53 DGO
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT 260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lincs View Post
Great pictures Dave just your little metro missing from the pictures
Oh all right I'll give you £15 for it.
Old 4th July 2021, 13:30   #195
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJ53 DGO View Post
Oh all right I'll give you £15 for it.
Come on Dave you know Sophie wants it
Old 4th July 2021, 13:45   #196
GJ53 DGO
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT 260SE

Quote:
Come on Dave you know Sophie wants it
She says she can stretch to £20
Old 4th July 2021, 16:22   #197
Annfield-East
Loves to post

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75 car girl View Post
Thak you Dave and everyone that helped. It was a great day. Only had one shower then the sun came out. The best type of day for my family cars and planes. Neil had the pleasure of going on the Lancaster 15 years ago. So that brought some fantastic memories up. Got to chat with friends and make some new ones. It was a long drive but we'll worth it. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your day. After your recent experience you thoroughly deserved it.
Annfield-East is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2021, 19:35   #198
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Well where do I begin? This is going to sound like an Oscar's speech but things have to be said..

Firstly thanks to Dave Lincs and the Mid lincs Rover club for putting on the event and to Ricardo for organising 'Our' side of things.

Another big thanks to Elroy for helping out the Mid Lincs crew and for making the lovely wooden display case for Beejay's shield, and congratulations to Dawn for being voted the best car for 2021 A really well deserved winner.

Thanks to TourerSteve for erecting the gazebo in record time for us all to shelter out of the 15min rainstorm.

I didn't get chance to see many of the cars on display, or the museum as I was too busy catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones (This is always the sign of a good meet) Especially this year as we have all been desperate to get things back to normal.

Another big thank you to Kev666 & Denise for being the perfect hosts at the campsite, a fried breakfast on both days sorted out fuzzy heads, I'm sure it was sunstroke that contributed to our fuzzy heads and not copious amounts of beery type drinks (Every time the glass was empty, Kev or Marinabrian appeared with another full one!)

Thanks to Deb's Mum & stepdad for surprising Deb by turning up at the meet, she wasn't aware they were popping down for the day, it was really nice to see Deb getting back to her old self again, meeting mates really did lift her spirits this weekend.

We were also surprised to be presented with gifts and a card from The Yorkshire / Norfolk contingent, We would like to thank you guys and girls for this, it is really, really appreciated.

Meg would like to say a big doggie thank you to Russp and Heather for the large bag of doggie treats.

And lastly, thank you guys and girls for turning up from across the UK and making the day what it was, this meet really needs to be put up as a National meet at some point as the venue really does cater for everyone and the parking areas and facilities are brilliant.

Apologies to the folk I didn't manage to chat to, the day really flew by as did the whole weekend, lets hope we can have more meets like this over the Summer.
Old 4th July 2021, 19:54   #199
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Well where do I begin? This is going to sound like an Oscar's speech but things have to be said..

Firstly thanks to Dave Lincs and the Mid lincs Rover club for putting on the event and to Ricardo for organising 'Our' side of things.

Another big thanks to Elroy for helping out the Mid Lincs crew and for making the lovely wooden display case for Beejay's shield, and congratulations to Dawn for being voted the best car for 2021 A really well deserved winner.

Thanks to TourerSteve for erecting the gazebo in record time for us all to shelter out of the 15min rainstorm.

I didn't get chance to see many of the cars on display, or the museum as I was too busy catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones (This is always the sign of a good meet) Especially this year as we have all been desperate to get things back to normal.

Another big thank you to Kev666 & Denise for being the perfect hosts at the campsite, a fried breakfast on both days sorted out fuzzy heads, I'm sure it was sunstroke that contributed to our fuzzy heads and not copious amounts of beery type drinks (Every time the glass was empty, Kev or Marinabrian appeared with another full one!)

Thanks to Deb's Mum & stepdad for surprising Deb by turning up at the meet, she wasn't aware they were popping down for the day, it was really nice to see Deb getting back to her old self again, meeting mates really did lift her spirits this weekend.

We were also surprised to be presented with gifts and a card from The Yorkshire / Norfolk contingent, We would like to thank you guys and girls for this, it is really, really appreciated.

Meg would like to say a big doggie thank you to Russp and Heather for the large bag of doggie treats.

And lastly, thank you guys and girls for turning up from across the UK and making the day what it was, this meet really needs to be put up as a National meet at some point as the venue really does cater for everyone and the parking areas and facilities are brilliant.

Apologies to the folk I didn't manage to chat to, the day really flew by as did the whole weekend, lets hope we can have more meets like this over the Summer.
That's a great speech Trikey (The Norfolk snuffeller) and must say it was a great day and well worth the effort to see everyone having a good time I must also say sorry to people who know me that I never got a chance to talk to but I will organise another meet soon if people want me to
Old 4th July 2021, 20:00   #200
GJ53 DGO
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT 260SE

Quote:
That's a great speech Trikey (The Norfolk snuffeller) and must say it was a great day and well worth the effort to see everyone having a good time I must also say sorry to people who know me that I never got a chance to talk to but I will organise another meet soon if people want me to
Any excuse to talk at....I mean to people eh Dave