Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th September 2009, 22:20   #1
R70BS X

MG ZT

Default MG-ZT 2.0cdti With ECU remap

Hi guys

Thought i would post her up on here aswel. My baby is now up for sale as i would like the V8 one now and im also moving abroad soon, so want to make the most of the small amount of time i have left here. I have done a lot of work on mine since i have had it, such as ECU remap to have it up to around the 140bhp mark and re sprays done by a proffesional company, i am not going to say which bit i have had done as i dont think anyone would know the difference it really is that fantastic of a job. the ITEM NUMBER below is the ITEM NUMBER FOR which it is on ebay. that has all the information about the car. If i have any interest on here for a good price i would be willing to take it off ebay for any genuine person off here!!

ITEM NUMBER 200380804539

Last edited by Dragrad; 19th February 2014 at 00:35.. Reason: Threads merged as they are related.
Old 7th September 2009, 13:11   #2
R70BS X

MG ZT

Default Mg-zt 2.0cdti With My Private Reg

I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START A NEW THREAD HERE. SHE IS STILL UP FOR SALE AND IS NOW HAVING THE PRIVATE REG LEFT ON IT!!!

THE REG HAS RECENTLY BEEN VALUED AT £400 ALONE. IM NOT CHANGING THE PRICE OF THE CAR, IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT. AS I HAVE SAID I AM STILL HAPPY TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE OFF THE OWNERS CLUB AT A SENSABLE PRICE.

pm me if your interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=200380804539