Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th August 2020, 17:28   #291
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

I wonder how many managers are working from home, I know my daughter is but that is mainly due to her needing to isolate and the hospital is still wanting her to stay at home to protect her. She has told me however that a lot of backroom staff are working from home.still to reduce infection rates.
Old 10th August 2020, 17:40   #292
Lovel
I really should get out more.......

P6B, L550, Imp, F56, Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
OK 80 hours might have been 76 hours but I was just explaining about the ridiculous problem the NHS is having that we are saying how well the NHS is doing but in fact it is the troops on the ground that are doing everything and the people in charge have not been seen for dust since this all started.
People in charge. Not seen for dust.

Wouldn’t that make sense given that they are pen pushers and probably working from home like a lot of us?
Old 12th August 2020, 17:41   #293
Borg Warner

None

Looks like the government have worked out some new mortality figures:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53722711

No doubt there will be cries of fiddling.
Old 12th August 2020, 18:06   #294
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
Looks like the government have worked out some new mortality figures:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53722711

No doubt there will be cries of fiddling.
I think it has been clear to most, that the figures have been massaged as high as possible, to give credence to the narrative.
People are quite easy to scare, generally. You just have to keep at it.
Goebbels knew that, it has not been lost on our current rulers.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Old 12th August 2020, 19:05   #295
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

It's also true that a lie has gone around the world before the truth has got his boots on.
Old 12th August 2020, 20:51   #296
SCP440

MG ZT-T 260

Oh that is alright then, only 41k deaths, why are we even worrying about it.

Yes I get it that a fair few of these people would have died any way sooner or later but there are over 40k families all coming to terms that one or more of there loved ones are no longer with us because the Chinese cant cook there bats properly. That with the many people that are left with life changing problems, I was speaking to a customer to day who struggles to do a full days work since suffering with Covid a few months ago. Cronic tiredness and extreme fatigue and he is only 34 years old.

I hope once this is all over if ever it is the Chinese are made to pay for this one way or another.
Old 12th August 2020, 22:11   #297
Borg Warner

None

I'm still not convinced the figures are correct. Russia 900k cases and only 15k deaths. Really.

Either our health service really is bad, some countries are still not being honest or the way the figures are compiled do not lend themselves to be compared between countries.

And why 28 days?

Something not right with all off this.
Old 12th August 2020, 22:19   #298
ADO282
Banned

ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
Oh that is alright then, only 41k deaths, why are we even worrying about it.

Yes I get it that a fair few of these people would have died any way sooner or later but there are over 40k families all coming to terms that one or more of there loved ones are no longer with us because the Chinese cant cook there bats properly. That with the many people that are left with life changing problems, I was speaking to a customer to day who struggles to do a full days work since suffering with Covid a few months ago. Cronic tiredness and extreme fatigue and he is only 34 years old.

I hope once this is all over if ever it is the Chinese are made to pay for this one way or another.
Yeah, no mention of the people who have recovered from covid, nor the excess deaths recorded as a result of the incessant neglect of every aspect of life in lieu of covid either.

I went for a couple of beers this evening with friends I've not seen in some time, no mask, no cards, no names no pack drill and the bartender couldn't break a £20 for a round of three drinks.............."sorry sir, do you have a fifty pence, we don't have enough change"

Blooming incredible, a bar in a four star hotel, no change??????

If the artificially created recession isn't bad enough, then there were the one way systems on the floor in the bar to contend with, bear in mind this is the first time I've had a beer in a bar for months, and apart from the harridan calling last orders at about 10.30, the experience left me somewhat cold.

At least I managed to repudiate the fistbump nonsense in favour of a real handshake...

Ho hum
Old 12th August 2020, 22:22   #299
ADO282
Banned

ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
I'm still not convinced the figures are correct. Russia 900k cases and only 15k deaths. Really.

Either our health service really is bad, some countries are still not being honest or the way the figures are compiled do not lend themselves to be compared between countries.

And why 28 days?

Something not right with all off this.

You're not kidding Gary, the figures are being artificially massaged to make the threat appear much more sinister than it really is.

Personally I've no desire to live out the remainder of my days in the shadow of covid19, I've better and far more serious things to worry about !!!

Chris
Old 13th August 2020, 00:58   #300
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADO282 View Post
Blooming incredible, a bar in a four star hotel, no change??????

At least I managed to repudiate the fistbump nonsense in favour of a real handshake...

Ho hum
Well, here we have bars and no beer!
We are ruled by complete idiots.
Mandated use of face masks for zoom meetings!
https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...244861827.html
And conspiracy theory becomes fact, again!, Bill Gates and his "health fetish" vaccination and health records to be linked to biometric ID:
https://greatgameindia.com/india-digital-health-card/

And some people still don't get it!

Just adding this link for people to start seeing how great Bill Gates' influence is. BBC? paid! Guardian? Paid! and of course we know that Imperial college with N, Ferguson, one of the early drivers of this Marxist takeover is, well you guessed it, also paid!
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....ative-shaping/

Last edited by kaiser; 13th August 2020 at 02:55..
Closed Thread