Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th June 2017, 07:10   #21
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJohn View Post
Hi Jeff.

I am one of the people who have had the new eclipse firmware for a week or so, but not tested iPhone functions for the simple reason I don't have one.

It seems they have fixed igo on sdcard issues, which is good, but when sat nav gives instructions it sometimes fails to mute radio or mp3 playback which is not so good. That seems to affect igo if tts is on, and tom tom, but igo with standard voices is ok.

Sean is aware of what areas I have tried and what I have not been able to, but I have not yet heard what the factory has come back with.

Mike
I have the new firmware and have an iPhone but have not tested it mainly because I believe that the iPod function only works with the old style iPod i.e. 30 pin connector not with the small connector. Unfortunately I am away for the week so can try it, but will give it a go when I return.

As to the Voices on nav, I can confirm that this bug is still there, I run Co-Pilot and Igo and both do not lower the volume of the radio or music. I cannot confirm if it works on Tom-tom as it refuses to load on my machine.
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2017, 07:11   #22
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJohn View Post
Hi Jeff.

I am one of the people who have had the new eclipse firmware for a week or so, but not tested iPhone functions for the simple reason I don't have one.

It seems they have fixed igo on sdcard issues, which is good, but when sat nav gives instructions it sometimes fails to mute radio or mp3 playback which is not so good. That seems to affect igo if tts is on, and tom tom, but igo with standard voices is ok.

Sean is aware of what areas I have tried and what I have not been able to, but I have not yet heard what the factory has come back with.

Mike
Cheers Mike,

Not having a unit here at the moment so I can't see how the update is performing.
Great to see updates from yourself and others on how things are running.

When the new stock comes in I shall try the iPod issue out myself to see if the update has resolved the issue.