Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd August 2014, 00:54   #1
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts
Default 2nd National Meet 2014 Bowes Museum [Barnard Castle];

To all Members,

Hi everyone,as a request from Stu [Fusilier] I wish to remind members in this region of the above meet which takes place on Sunday the 28th September.

This is a fantastic & very interesting venue for our 2nd meet of this year,any member/s not so far attending & may wish to do so,please either contact Myself or Fusilier to have your names/s entered on the list.

So please,come along & support the club,at this fantastic venue,with great photo opportunities in front of a historic & picturesque building,within stunning surrounds & spectacular view.

Very Best Regards.

John.

PS, Just to show the the venue,albeit,the cars will be parked on the upper level directly in front of the main entrance overlooking the gardens,this was a shot of 'Bluey' taken just inside the main entrance,showing what I think you will all agree,what a spectacular setting this will make for our cars,many thanks everyone,we hope you can come along,to what should be a fantastic day.

Old 29th September 2014, 17:18   #2
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

Fantastic picture
Old 4th October 2014, 21:14   #3
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yella Fella View Post
Fantastic picture
Many thanks Glenn,very much appreciated,fantastic day & what a superb venue for our cars,I would dearly love to make Bowes an annual event like the one we have at Gretna,what do you & your Guy's think.

I will have a word with Stu,who incidentally I know we can all agree,made an outstanding job in organizing the national for us all to enjoy.

Best Regards.

John.