Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th April 2012, 08:03   #11
greendriver
This is my second home

MG ZTT 180 in Poseidon

AAHH! And he's such a pussycat. Discuss.
Old 20th April 2012, 08:09   #12
MrDoodles
Banned

MG ZT+ V6 190

Thanked 1,196 Times in 818 Posts

Everybody huff and puffs about stuff like this, but come Election time, then votes for one of two of the old failed Parties!

If you want things to change, you have to vote for change!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein
MrDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 08:31   #13
damienp
This is my second home

skoda estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoodles View Post

If you want things to change, you have to vote for change!
This is what i was saying to the mrs last night. It's time we lived through another type of governing, just to see if things can be different.
It's no good saying this won't work and that won't work. It's got to be proven, either for the good or the bad.
I'm all for cops with guns and hanging etc etc. We need to get the population down so that there's room for everyone on this island. Allowing more people in just so that they can add to the taxes coming in, isn't the way forward imo. Send 'em all back instead of feeling sorry for 'em.
damienp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 08:36   #14
gefary
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

And I always thought Rover 75 owners were such gentle folk.
gefary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 08:38   #15
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gefary View Post
And I always thought Rover 75 owners were such gentle folk.
vicious when riled
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 08:43   #16
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienp View Post
This is what i was saying to the mrs last night. It's time we lived through another type of governing, just to see if things can be different.
It's no good saying this won't work and that won't work. It's got to be proven, either for the good or the bad.
I'm all for cops with guns and hanging etc etc. We need to get the population down so that there's room for everyone on this island. Allowing more people in just so that they can add to the taxes coming in, isn't the way forward imo. Send 'em all back instead of feeling sorry for 'em.
over the last few years we in scotland have been voting in SNP candidates simply because labour and tory was'nt working here .

Time will tell if it's the answer and maybe it's time for an ENGLISH NATIONAL PARTY and i dont mean the thuggery of the extremists .

We now have a nationalist majority up here and who would ever have thought that could happen .
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 10:25   #17
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienp View Post

Yella Fella you'd better pay up your fine otherwise.......
Borg Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 11:15   #18
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default unwanted scum

Does anybody know what happened to France shipping out the two terrorists did they have the wrath of human rights upholders on their backs ..were they fined, if they can do it we should try it and lets worry about the outcome later!!
Julien

Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 11:18   #19
Leyland Worldmaster
This is my second home

Audi A2 1.4TDI

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,057 Posts

It does seem strange that when a British citizen is wanted in another country, they are just extradited, but when a known extremist is wanted in Jordan, theres all this messing about. I really don't understand; there is so much evidence against him!

🏓
Leyland Worldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 14:11   #20
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Although I detest the man's very bones, and all his subversive friends (not because they are subversive, but because it leads to terrorism of innocents), I have to say I am glad we live in a relatively law-abiding country.

The countries from which many of these people come, and one of the reasons they come here, is that they are places where there is no law other than the gun or machete. They live in sheer terror of their children being raped and then burned alive by the latest bunch of criminals, of being tethered alive to a stake in the bush and left for the animals, of slow starving by the 'government'. There is no redress for them. No relief, no help. Our politicians send 'aid' which serves only to further enrich the politicos and prolong the agony.

If our country, an oasis in the world's troubled seas, were to disregard the rule of law for expediency's sake we start to travel down that same slippery slope. Heaven forbid our grandchildren ever inhabit such a place.

No, incompetence by those (allegedly) in charge is not of itself just cause to abandon all we stand for, even if other EU countries have no such moral fibre - another reason for us to remove ourselves from that unholy alliance and work towards convincing all others that our way is the only way. We should stick to our laws, our traditions, our history. That means that, occasionally, there will be stupid mistakes made. To create a suitable deterrent so that those that follow learn from it, there should be harsh penalties for the incompetents responsible, not a temporary loss of office and returned to the fold of their friends when convenient.

There is sufficient freedom and goodwill here for us to leave the EUCHR without in any way damaging the rights of any citizen. Then of course this ridiculous debaclé would not have happened.
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote