Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th April 2013, 08:00   #1
handyandy1966
Banned

rover 75 conniseur se 2.0 v6

Default membership

paid me money havent got a membership number ??? so i paid £10 to change from blue to red what was the point ????
handyandy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 08:11   #2
galaxyclass
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT+ 190

Membership number comes in the post with the members pack, be sure your address is correct on your profile.
Mods done - Spyhole mod - Xenons - Blue dash lights (except message centre) - VIS indicators - Illuminated sun visors - Drivers grab handle - Smiley plate - Rear electric blind - Handbrake compensator.

Mods to do - Powerfolds - Better ICE - Headlight washers - Heated seats - cruise - And loads more i can't remember.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
galaxyclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 08:12   #3
handyandy1966
Banned

yes done that supposedly its been posted out but nothings arrived so ive paid for nothing not impressed
Old 12th April 2013, 08:16   #4
pinebob
Posted a thing or two

rover75 cdt

the point is you have joined the best rover club in the world and will save your £10 tenfold in the first year in garage bills alone,there are guys on here that live/eat and sh...rover and there knowledge is priceless and are usually more than happy to guide you through any probs you have with your motor.although you would be able to use some of the clubs facilities without paying, for a poultry £10 you can use all the clubs facilities,
pinebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 08:20   #5
handyandy1966
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinebob View Post
the point is you have joined the best rover club in the world and will save your £10 tenfold in the first year in garage bills alone,there are guys on here that live/eat and sh...rover and there knowledge is priceless and are usually more than happy to guide you through any probs you have with your motor.although you would be able to use some of the clubs facilities without paying, for a poultry £10 you can use all the clubs facilities,
not the point would you be happy paying for something and not recieving goods said to be supplied what i see is this is so shodderly run also in point of law i have paid for this and havent recieved it im a member of the aston martin owners club got all that was said to join getting feed up feel ive been ripped off
Old 12th April 2013, 08:32   #6
rasa
Gets stuck in

bmw 335d e92se and 330d sport e90

Default do not agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyandy1966 View Post
not the point would you be happy paying for something and not recieving goods said to be supplied what i see is this is so shodderly run also in point of law i have paid for this and havent recieved it im a member of the aston martin owners club got all that was said to join getting feed up feel ive been ripped off
has been quite a while since i requested members pack, but have read the posts saying hold up of arround 2 months, it has been a bit longer than that, i do not feel i have been ripped off as the amount of help i have had on this site would have contributed to hundreds of pounds in garage fees etc. so for the sake of a bit of plastic i am willing to wait, whats the worse thats going to happen if its a bit of a wait,tell me and i will comfort you.
Old 12th April 2013, 08:39   #7
Jay
This is my second home

Small....Far away

Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyandy1966 View Post
Ask for your money back if you are that unhappy. I'm sure you would get a refund if you really felt that bad about it
Old 12th April 2013, 08:55   #8
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Andy.
I understand your frustration however if it's been posted and not received I am unsure what can be done about it other than resend it
If you wish I will turn your name blue and arrange a refund for you, by my own pocket if necessary.
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 08:56   #9
Captain Crappycrimp
Gets stuck in

Devil car is dead!

I have had a great deal of help from the forum and met new friends more than worth the £10 fee.

However I do understand how the OP feels, even if I do think he is over reacting. When you turn red you are promised a membership number and some stickers, you are not told there will be a long wait (I joined in Jan and Im still waiting) and the only way you can find out is to trawl though lots and lots of posts. If you contact Actros direct you are ignored and you do get frustrated when you read that if you meet him at a gathering he is giving out membership packs.

I do not want to sound like Im ranting and I think this whole problem is down to lack of comunication, If updates were clearly posted on a regular basis people would not get frustrated.

I want the tax disc holder and sticker to show Im a member of this great club, and maybe get spotted.

I understand Actros and everyone else are volunteers I volunteer for another (non car) club whith a large membership and we have a rule that we reply to all emails within 3 days and keep the menmbership aware of problems etc with regular updates on our website and through the magazine, while this would not work here something similar would.

Just my opinion and not intended as a rant or attack on the people who work hard for the club.

2003 Le mans Green MG ZTT 1.8T, 2003 MG ZT CDTI BRG, ZT 190 Typhoon, 2001 Rover 75 1.8 Tourer , 2002 solar red MG ZTT 177, 2005 Silver MG ZTT CDTI, 2001 Trophy Blue MG ZT (Early No 131) 160, 2004 XPG MG ZT CDTI.
2004 MG ZT Ignition Blue MG Press car/Pheonix 4 personal car. Rover 75 CDT top spec Cowley car. 2003 MG ZT 190+ white Gold.

Couldn't save

MG ZT 1.8T XPG 2005 MG ZTT Goodwood Green(Devil car)

MY PROJECT

2004 MG ZTT Diesel auto in disappointing grey.
Captain Crappycrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 09:13   #10
kc13661
I really should get out more.......

Freelander Td4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomobile View Post
I have had a great deal of help from the forum and met new friends more than worth the £10 fee.

However I do understand how the OP feels, even if I do think he is over reacting. When you turn red you are promised a membership number and some stickers, you are not told there will be a long wait (I joined in Jan and Im still waiting) and the only way you can find out is to trawl though lots and lots of posts. If you contact Actros direct you are ignored and you do get frustrated when you read that if you meet him at a gathering he is giving out membership packs.

I do not want to sound like Im ranting and I think this whole problem is down to lack of comunication, If updates were clearly posted on a regular basis people would not get frustrated.

I want the tax disc holder and sticker to show Im a member of this great club, and maybe get spotted.

I understand Actros and everyone else are volunteers I volunteer for another (non car) club whith a large membership and we have a rule that we reply to all emails within 3 days and keep the menmbership aware of problems etc with regular updates on our website and through the magazine, while this would not work here something similar would.

Just my opinion and not intended as a rant or attack on the people who work hard for the club.
Totally agree, and well said. I too have waited, really the tax disc holder and sticker is just a bonus but a bonus I would be proud to display. Would really like my membership card and number. Planning on attending Beamish would like to go as a bonified member, maybe if a moderator is viewing this we can have a reply ?

Growing old is compulsory.... Growing up is Optional
kc13661 is offline   Reply With Quote