Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd June 2012, 21:31   #11
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich17865 View Post
Water leaking into the boot?
Nope, can't be that-its a tourer.
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:32   #12
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
Top marks,very observant,you seem to be the first to reply to threads of this kind of subject at the moment..If wrong I stand to be corrected.
Are you baiting me Paul?
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:34   #13
TR75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Auto

I am bored of trying to reply to comments/thoughts on a thread and pressing 'submit reply', only to be told that the thread has been closed - it really is getting ridiculous!
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:35   #14
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder View Post
Nope, can't be that-its a tourer.
On a serious note, have you checked the drop links?
rich17865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:38   #15
rover54
Retired

rover 75 v6 Auto Conn. SE 54 plate LPG and 2006 Rover 75 v6 Auto LPG , 1.8 r75 Manual

Quote:
I have an annoying squeak in the front of my car-at low speed, anychance of anyone suggesting a cure for it on here tonight ??
A cat will do the trick.
rover54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:41   #16
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

As I have hijacked your thread, in the interest of breaking the boredom....

Yes the droplinks are only a few month old, and supposedly not cheap ebay ones, so wheels off in the morning, as it really is annoying in such a comfortable car.
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:42   #17
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterchick View Post
Are you baiting me Paul?
No not at all,I just find some of your comments rather negative from a person I have met on many occasions and had respect for.I find it hard to comprehend some of the posts you have made lately.
pab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:49   #18
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Quote:
As I have hijacked your thread, in the interest of breaking the boredom....

Yes the droplinks are only a few month old, and supposedly not cheap ebay ones, so wheels off in the morning, as it really is annoying in such a comfortable car.
Beyond that i'm stumped, sorry.
Old 23rd June 2012, 21:57   #19
chrissyboy
This is my second home

lovely little ford focus.

its threads like this that starts it all off.by the 3rd of 4th posts the claws are coming out ...had many rover cars myself but this is putting me off of them .i dont know what all the fuss was over recently but to be honest if all that goes with owning a rover them i would sooner have a hoop and stick.im almost ready and in a postion to buy another 75 ,seem about 11 now but i think i was spoilt by owning my last one that looked brand new,didnt even have a rusty bolt on it .i use that one as my guide so all the others i have seen seem poor .there is one diesel i sort of liked ,that more to do with the colour of it and not the engine .it was red i have never seen before on a rover 75 .sort of a cherry red with bit chucks of silver showing in the paint work .dont know much about the diesel engines so wouldnt know if the nosie it was making was right or not .still the 200 series is still going strong so at least i can get futher out to look at a few .oh sorry i was muttering away there op ,the nosie could be the anti roll bar bushes ,
Old 23rd June 2012, 22:07   #20
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
its threads like this that starts it all off.by the 3rd of 4th posts the claws are coming out ...had many rover cars myself but this is putting me off of them .i dont know what all the fuss was over recently but to be honest if all that goes with owning a rover them i would sooner have a hoop and stick.im almost ready and in a postion to buy another 75 ,seem about 11 now but i think i was spoilt by owning my last one that looked brand new,didnt even have a rusty bolt on it .i use that one as my guide so all the others i have seen seem poor .there is one diesel i sort of liked ,that more to do with the colour of it and not the engine .it was red i have never seen before on a rover 75 .sort of a cherry red with bit chucks of silver showing in the paint work .dont know much about the diesel engines so wouldnt know if the nosie it was making was right or not .still the 200 series is still going strong so at least i can get futher out to look at a few .oh sorry i was muttering away there op ,the nosie could be the anti roll bar bushes ,
Despite the common faults, i can personally recommend a diesel, don't be put off by them, they are just a bit slower than the rest, that's all. Mine looks like a shabby old dog, but i won't get rid of it.