Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd February 2016, 15:54   #11
Sjonnie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2.5 Manual Starlight Silver

This absolutely looks like a WinCE unit. It even has a big resemblance to the unit Sean offers although I have no doubt the firmware is different (and the service ).

I gather Sir Jeff (as he is commonly known ) might be of assistance here.

Unfortunately I have a NavAll 1 and only owned a WinCE unit for a couple of weeks

Sjonnie

Rover 75 2.5 Manual MK2 MY 05 Starlight Silver - Miss March 2022 / Miss May 2023
MG F 1.8i MK2 MY 00 in Anthracite

MG ZT-T 190+ MK2 MY 05 Xpower Grey (sold) - Mr Cover page 2021
Dearly missed: ꝉ ꝉ MG ZT 190+ MK2 MY 04 in Black Olive #8/8 R.I.P. - Miss February 2016

Quote:
If it don't fit use a hammer
Sjonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2016, 11:07   #12
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjonnie View Post
This absolutely looks like a WinCE unit. It even has a big resemblance to the unit Sean offers although I have no doubt the firmware is different (and the service ).

I gather Sir Jeff (as he is commonly known ) might be of assistance here.

Unfortunately I have a NavAll 1 and only owned a WinCE unit for a couple of weeks
It does indeed look like a WinCe unit.

If the OP sends Sean a message he can email over a PDF of the instructions for the new menu WinCe units
Old 4th February 2016, 20:54   #13
buchanan
Buchanan

Rover 75 connoisseur se ctdi Auto

Go into settings, you will be able to set the sound at the level you want, so overtime you switch the radio on the sound will be the pre set volume.
buchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2016, 09:58   #14
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

this is the unit and seller I have have just received one from.
Interestingly they sent me 2 x TV aerials which were not powered (boosted) and as I have one of the older units which only worked with a boosted aerial and thought it would not work.Low and behold when I connected them via the DVB tv box, it worked like a charm!!
Seems like a decent unit,you set up your own walpaper background etc and on my unit you can access the factory settings via password 126 and select or de select a bunch of options (3g,CDC TMC etc).
Only pain is it still needs the AUX channel to run digital TV ,wont actually work on the dedicated TV analogue channel ,(as all these units seem to do )
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2016, 10:56   #15
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpk View Post
this is the unit and seller I have have just received one from.
Interestingly they sent me 2 x TV aerials which were not powered (boosted) and as I have one of the older units which only worked with a boosted aerial and thought it would not work.Low and behold when I connected them via the DVB tv box, it worked like a charm!!
Seems like a decent unit,you set up your own walpaper background etc and on my unit you can access the factory settings via password 126 and select or de select a bunch of options (3g,CDC TMC etc).
Only pain is it still needs the AUX channel to run digital TV ,wont actually work on the dedicated TV analogue channel ,(as all these units seem to do )
Good morning Similar to the OP photos, I have the old winCE unit with primo iGo 8 installed. I have the same set up TV on Aux with it's own R/C

Recently the touch screen packed up. Battery disconnect, reinstall and hard reset did not resolve issue. In the course of time. The LCD screen will have to be replaced. RadioGuy and Coolcat supportive +++.....Bizarrely, the Garmin I keep as a sat nav back up, has also stopped working - it won't hold the power, will have to replace the battery p
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2016, 12:33   #16
elefsis
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTi Club SE Saloon

This appears to be identical to my own unit and the volume control is what I use to set the telephone decibel level.