Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th May 2014, 18:21   #1
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Default We seem to have some clashes

Reading some threads we seam to have some clashes of personalities at present. I know we are going to get these with so many people in the club.
Rich I know you so I dont take your replys to heart lol I know that they dont come accross how you mean them sometimes lol. And no thats not a pop at you mate.
Das68 dave dont take any notice mate hes bark is alot worse than his bite honest.
You would be made welcome at any meet again trust me you would.
Now lifes to short for any hard feeling so lets all agree to disagree on some matters and get on and enjoy the club.
Can I just say on open forum thats not a pop at you rich or you dave

Last edited by Reebs; 22nd May 2014 at 13:32.. Reason: Thread title typo fixed :)
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 18:30   #2
riclin
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDTi Classic

Well said that man.

I think everyone is entitled to voice an opinion,on these forums,but lets all try to get along with each other,there's always two sides to every story,and I think some comments are misconstrued as being personal,when they are not.
Mods Done, Walnut steering wheel,gear knob, & dash, & handbrake grip, Handbrake mod,parking sensors, front fogs, aux power socket, T4 session, smiley plate,in-line stat,plennum spy hole & grills,fbh,drl's,egr cleaned,
auto boot lift mod,led interior lights,/number plate/& side lights,& x2 extra boot led's, bonnet cable box reversed,Gold fan resistor, bluetooth radio/cd upgrade,Powerfold chrome mirrors!! s/steel under bonnet,fixings & fuse box cover.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Gave Cancer the big V!!)
riclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 18:51   #3
Simon.h
This is my second home

Previously owned- MG ZT V6 160 Y plate Lpg, MG ZT 190 2003 In Rare Celestial Factory Ordered Lpg MG

Yes well said.
Yes we all have our own opinions but some members are just rude with them. I had this over my new registration plate, theres just no need for it.
MG ZT 190 2004 lpg
Simon.h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 18:54   #4
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

Oh Sean, why put the cat amongst the pigeons. Let's all enjoy the boards for what we've got, and a bit of healthy banter along the way..

Last edited by pab; 18th May 2014 at 18:59.. Reason: Typo.
pab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:01   #5
keithybhoy
Banned

MG ZT-T190

Thats the thing with forums,something can be written in jest but when read it can look bad lol.
keithybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:02   #6
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
Oh Sean, why put the car amongst the pigeons. Let's all enjoy the boards for what we've got, and a bit of healthy banter along the way..
But its not healthy banter paul, what threads you reading send me a link please. I for one dont enjoy reading these and I am not the only one.
Yes its ok for you me and alot of others that hsve been about for a few years. We know how to take some of the replys.
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:16   #7
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
But its not healthy banter paul, what threads you reading send me a link please. I for one dont enjoy reading these and I am not the only one.
Yes its ok for you me and alot of others that hsve been about for a few years. We know how to take some of the replys.
Just about every thread I start is informative, even the social postings. We are all adults and are free to choose what we want to reply on. If the thread is not to your taste, then simply jog on to the next.

On the whole this place has a very friendly atmosphere, that's why I'm here after all these years.
pab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:17   #8
Snetty
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
I have to agree with Sean. Some threads have not been pleasant over the last few days
Snetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:17   #9
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Sean, are you pitching for a moderator’s job on here?

We would all do well to remember that we must get on with our fellow man on these boards, it's easy sometimes for comments to be typed in a way that wasn't meant, and occasionally we all have frustrations in life that can spill over into our forum posts inadvertently (I know that for sure as it often happens to me). We as mods try not to be too heavy handed in restricting what people write, though some insist we are already far too guilty of that.

One thing's for sure one can't be all things to all people, but that won't stop us still trying none the less to keep this place a pleasant place to be.

All help from the membership's polite and courteous posts, gratefully accepted

Thread moved to Social Forum BTW
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2014, 19:19   #10
Walter
Posted a thing or two

zebadee

Red face moderator

Sean would be better Moderator than some
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote