Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th May 2010, 22:08   #11
PaulG
Avid contributor

75 2.5 Auto Connoissuer SE, 75 2.5 Man Connoissuer

Great, would be good to see you again Simon.
Old 26th May 2010, 23:36   #12
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
Hi John,
Thanks for advising the date - I had heard that it was probably opening on the 23rd May but when passing Backbarrow recently it has still looked like the car park etc still needed surfacing. I'll be getting down there to have a look as soon as I can, but the SARR beckons this weekend so it won't be until after that.
Hope you can make some time over the 2nd - 4th July wherever I end up going with my event anyway!
Regards
Paul
Hi Paul,

Many thanks for the invitation,will certainly let you know.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 27th May 2010, 17:47   #13
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Default Possible Gretna Meet;

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekosb View Post
Bluejon suggested the Old Smithy at Gretna Green earlier this year as they had been so accommodating during the RBR. That would also attract some Scottish members I am sure.

Derek
Hi Derek,

Unfortunately,we wont be able to attend this years SARR,I left it as late as possible thinking we may have been able to,but alas its not to be.On the above subject,would be highly delighted if a meet could be arranged for Gretna.

As you know Jan & I were participants in the RBR,and they really did us proud,and think they would do the same for a meet.I also would think it could attract quite a few from S,O,T,B,look forward to hearing from you on this,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.
Old 28th May 2010, 20:08   #14
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Hi Derek,

Unfortunately,we wont be able to attend this years SARR,I left it as late as possible thinking we may have been able to,but alas its not to be.On the above subject,would be highly delighted if a meet could be arranged for Gretna.

As you know Jan & I were participants in the RBR,and they really did us proud,and think they would do the same for a meet.I also would think it could attract quite a few from S,O,T,B,look forward to hearing from you on this,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.
Bump! Bump!
Old 28th May 2010, 20:47   #15
derekosb
Occasional interested visitor

Kia SOUL EV

Quote:
Bump! Bump!
Apologies Jon, had not seen your reply to my earlier post.

I will float the idea of a Gretna meet with the other members on Sunday at the SARR. Sorry you and Jan will not make it as it really was a cracking day last year.

I might be up for PaulG's Cumbrian Rall in July as well and will have a chat with the guys about that one too.

Let you know our thoughts next week if that's alright?

Cheers,

Derek

Scottish Members Guestmap here.
Just click on your location to add a marker.
derekosb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 20:57   #16
justmicky
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Club SE

I should be able to make the Sunday for the Cumbrian Rally this year Paul. Hopefully see you there.
justmicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 21:28   #17
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekosb View Post
Apologies Jon, had not seen your reply to my earlier post.

I will float the idea of a Gretna meet with the other members on Sunday at the SARR. Sorry you and Jan will not make it as it really was a cracking day last year.

I might be up for PaulG's Cumbrian Rall in July as well and will have a chat with the guys about that one too.

Let you know our thoughts next week if that's alright?

Cheers,

Derek
Hi Derek,

Many thanks for your reply,disapointed we cant make the SARR, we really enjoyed last years meet,hopefully next time.We will be thinking about you all this weekend,and hope you all have a great time,please pass on our regards to the other members attending,& the organisors for not being able to attend.

I look forward to hearing from you next week,with hopefully good news you can possibly arrange something for Gretna,its a fantastic venue for a meet, and we would certainly look forward to it.

We are also hoping to attend PaulGs meet when he finalises everything,so hopefully see you there.Again,heres hoping you have a great weekend,and that the weather is kind to you all.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.
Old 29th May 2010, 05:54   #18
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

I am making plans to be up in Eskdale in September. It looks almost certain that I'll be there over the weekend of the 18th/19th if anyone is interested in a mini meet.
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2010, 19:17   #19
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSpencer View Post
I am making plans to be up in Eskdale in September. It looks almost certain that I'll be there over the weekend of the 18th/19th if anyone is interested in a mini meet.
Hi Fred,

Just let us know when you get your dates fixed, I feel sure we can sort something,dont forget to tell Col,he may also want to pop across,may even bring the pies,yummie!

Best Regards.

John & Jan.

PS

Only just realised,you have the dates,its my Birthday on the 20th so could possibly combine the two with a nice meet.

Last edited by Bluejon; 29th May 2010 at 19:21..
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2010, 19:24   #20
justmicky
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Club SE

Quote:
Hi Fred,

Just let us know when you get your dates fixed, I feel sure we can sort something,dont forget to tell Col,he may also want to pop across,may even bring the pies,yummie!

Best Regards.

John & Jan.

PS

Only just realised,you have the dates,its my Birthday on the 20th so could possibly combine the two with a nice meet.

I might be able to make that too........have a holiday booked so juggling some dates with my back to back relief......all being well
justmicky is offline   Reply With Quote