Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 7th February 2020, 13:16   #11
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
The 'queens bullies' I think there called,watch more of the video's on his channel and 'crimebodge' to show this,one video shows a traffic stop,and within 3 minutes of stopping,the police had broken 4 laws doing so and proves that 'they' don't even know the law the are upholding..so yes my answer is serious.

serious but wrong and to be honest to the honest officers, it is quite offensive but they are an easy target.
I am not saying all officers are saints and as in any walk of life, there will be bad ones. Your comments would be more appropriate directed at the bad ones and not all as it includes the decent officers.

In fact how does your comment fit with a traffic officer getting a ticket for speeding.. issued by the police to a police officer, how does it show corruption and that traffic laws don't apply?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2020, 14:39   #12
mileshawk56
Posted a thing or two

MGZT

I am not happy with this for this reason. I don't know if whatever was filmed was a genuine event or a "put up " job, and neither do you Steve-what is the reason for this persons posts? I don't know but I might think he is not an upright citizen, the coppers are there and identifiable- he isn't, and Steve "massively corrupt" you are on dodgy ground with that sort of statement don't you think? Chris.S.
mileshawk56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2020, 15:53   #13
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

I wonder too, if the the guy with the camera blocks emergency vehicles from passing through traffic and red lights when they are on a "blues and twos" call too. Going through red lights even when on a call is still a contravention of the various traffic acts that govern their use and presence.

Methinks this individual has read a newspaper article, or more likely seen another youtuber videoing their own exploits, and quoted a headline of law, then assumed themselves to.be an expert.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2020, 10:08   #14
Mike Trident
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Saloon & Citroen C1

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

Can't see the point of this vid at all!

I wouldn't want the job.

BORN
Tuesday, 5th October 2004 @ 12:35:52
This vehicle was the 104,679th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 3,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
This vehicle was the 12,440th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s
Mike Trident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2020, 11:55   #15
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Well I didn't understand the thread title and gave up after listening to him prattle on for 30 seconds and flicked through then gave up altogether - I had better things to look at as I had just sealed the shed roof seams and the bitumen paint was drying. Far more interesting watching that!
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2020, 14:02   #16
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Old 8th February 2020, 22:16   #17
jonc3725
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 190 + and MKIV Supra

Superb video. Caught in the act. If any of us did that we would have tickets.

Don't get me wrong most plod do a good job but there are the w@@@@@s who think they are better.

I don't have a problem with what this bloke did. That driver thought he was above the law or mad a very bad judgement call in the public eye.

If someone with a webcam caught me doing that and sent it to the police as they can then I would be wearing 6 points and a hefty fine. Luckily I agree with not using mobiles in cars so that's one infringement I am safe of.

Living the dream

MK IV VVTI Tiptronic TT Toyota Supra
MG ZT 190+
BornTuesday, 10th July 2001 @ 09:01:10
259th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
252nd ZT 190 + to be made out of 4,023
101st ZT in Solar Red (code: CEU) to be made out of 1,888

Last edited by jonc3725; 8th February 2020 at 22:20..
jonc3725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2020, 23:52   #18
steve1975
Banned

rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc3725 View Post
Superb video. Caught in the act. If any of us did that we would have tickets.

Don't get me wrong most plod do a good job but there are the w@@@@@s who think they are better.

I don't have a problem with what this bloke did. That driver thought he was above the law or mad a very bad judgement call in the public eye.
If someone with a webcam caught me doing that and sent it to the police as they can then I would be wearing 6 points and a hefty fine. Luckily I agree with not using mobiles in cars so that's one infringement I am safe of.
At last,someone that hasn't be brainwashed into thinking that the police are saints,when they clearly are not...these videos have certainly opened my eyes into how the police work.
steve1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2020, 00:51   #19
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
At last,someone that hasn't be brainwashed into thinking that the police are saints,when they clearly are not...these videos have certainly opened my eyes into how the police work.

I am not brainwashed. Not by a long shot! But having someone who was leaving the magistrates and approaching an armed response police car pulled over to the side of a wide dual direction single carriageway and not causing an obstruction. The carriageway was not even bound by any colour of line. I bet he has been trying to find such an incident for years.

Then he complains about them breaking a law that he could not quote. All he had to do was, to request their warrant numbers and then to report them to whatever the relevant body is, and quote the relevant law he was complaining of. The guy is a whinge! He is sore because he has been pulled over for speeding or believes he is a freeman of the land. He is not, he is self entitled potentially dangerous tw*t!

These were two police officers, out of how many? Your proof and evidence is flawed. He is a wannabe fishing for likes and attention.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2020, 08:51   #20
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
I think you are blinkered, there are a some posts on this thread agreeing the police are not all saints but for some reason you choose to appear to ignore this, why?

Also, could you please go back to my posts 6 and 11 and answer the questions I put to you in post 11?

I have had personal experience of lying police following an RTC but it is that officer that lied and I do not hold all the police responsible for him.

When we had an issues (forgive me if I do not elaborate) where we thought someone was suicidal and the police were called they did a fantastic job tracing someone and getting them to a place of safety using the technology they had.

Do not insult me by calling me brainwashed, I have said already not all police officers are saints and that there will be bad ones!

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote