Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 15th March 2019, 08:11   #145341
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning everyone, yet another wild & windy night with driving rain against the bedroom window that's around five on the trot now.
Still blustery with showers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian

I watched the train video and I guess you are using it in 3-D with the special headset. I noticed the tall and slim on the platform waiting for the train. Being PC and not sexist, I did not see any of the big bottomed lol Looks like fun

Good morning Phil I hope you're well.

No not VR headset, you can go outside of the train you're driving using a selection of external cameras within the game and even explore the town where the stations are and have a nosy around the town centres, it's a bit awkward at first to get used to using the cameras but it's very clever.

Ha! yes the perfect people it's been mentioned lots of times that there are no "ordinary" people and the ladies have a "model" swagger about them.
You can go and sit in the carriages with them on those cameras too....they don't say owt though

I was just trying out the Win 10 video editor last night as I've never used it before, very basic.

I normally use a third party video editor called Cyberlink power director which is very good indeed.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 08:59   #145342
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Aar! Jim lad, time for a pirate brekkie.

Old 15th March 2019, 09:07   #145343
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Morning all, tried an amitriptyline to help me sleep last night, don't know if I'll try again, head is full of cotton wool and a dull headache this morning.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 09:12   #145344
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Morning all, that’s not good Steve, nowt worse that a woolly head in the morning!
Old 15th March 2019, 13:35   #145345
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Blimey! not more storms on the way! we've been buffeted and soaked for 5 days in a row now, Weather forecast for here is saying storm Hannah is on the way.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news...er-manchester/

Batten down the hatches.

Old 15th March 2019, 15:56   #145346
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning all, tried an amitriptyline to help me sleep last night, don't know if I'll try again, head is full of cotton wool and a dull headache this morning.
It doesn’t work that fast Steve. It takes 2 weeks to a month to work on the pain and sleep centre in the brain. It needs time to build up before the sleep, the pain and the mood improves. If you stop taking it after one dose, your not giving yourself a chance. Was it 10mg?

Catch you tomorrow Steve. All the best for tonight. I generally go to bed every night at 7pm (4pm your time). I am half way through my treatment and the heat wipes me out, not that I am complaining - I dare not Since getting a VPN, I am able to sign into the BBC and ITV players, there is always something to watch from the UK.

It’s very sad about New Zealand and what happened there is shocking.

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 15th March 2019 at 16:05..
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 18:11   #145347
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Evening all, I made some Spag Bol for tea tonight very nice indeed judging by the amount I slopped down me front I'm on Train Sim World (better graphics on TSW) learning the controls of the class 47, then I'm on the Somerset & Minehead route.

Old 15th March 2019, 18:29   #145348
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Evening all - I've got some broadband, so I thought I'd use it to pop into the LCOZ.
We're still 'basking' in the blue skies and wall to wall sunshine that we've had all week (with a bit of a wobbler on Tuesday) at Scarborough. The wind is strong and gusty, and varies between cold and flamin' freezin' - but what the 'eck - it's still only mid-March. We've been very lucky when I see at what other parts of the UK have suffered.
Yesterday we had a trip into Whitby, and sampled a new supplier of gluten-free fish'n'chips - Robertsons, next door to the toy shop on the left over the swing bridge. Definitely now on my list of high quality and 'safe' places to eat - highly recommended. Two cod and chips, mushy peas and a cup of char cost £21.60 for the pair of us. If we'd gone into the better known Magpie Café, the same would have cost nearer £30
Today we were going to have a wander along Scarborough seafront, but the wind was blowing clouds of sand into your face, so we opted out and went to Nunnington Hall, a local National Trust stately home. There, I managed to get my chops around a Yorkshire Cream Tea, whilst SWMBO had the largest piece of GF coffee cake I've ever seen. The weather forecast for Saturday is pretty foul, so we've stocked up with a bit of grub so we don't need to leave the cottage if it is a wet day. Tonight, we thought it was time to eat up some of the odds and ends of food, to save taking them home on Sunday, so we've each just had 2 pork and leek sausages, three rashers of bacon, a load of mushrooms, a fried egg and some baked beans - washed down by a bottle of Henry Westons' 2017 Vintage cider (SWMBO had to put up with some rosé wine). We finished off with a banana and some neapolitan ice cream. I thought it best to eat a substantial amount tonight, in case the bad weather settles in tomorrow and we have to live on our fat reserves for a few hours

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !

Last edited by reworht; 15th March 2019 at 18:31..
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2019, 05:11   #145349
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Morning peeps.

Early start for me watching the qualifying.
Bacon baguette will follow later
Old 16th March 2019, 05:56   #145350
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Morning everyone from blustery and wet Saltash.

Cleared the shed out yesterday and made room for the spare bits that came from Matts, re 1.8t that we stripped. Allen, bless him, has kept the spares in the back of his ZTT till the weather cleared and the shed was emptied. The weather never looks as it is going to clear but the shed is ready to receive.

No news on the Bear yet.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote