Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2012, 09:09   #31
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Hi Julien, we will have an area set aside for the club so you can park up along side all the other 75 and ZTs from our club. Usually it is easier and less fuss for everyone concerned if you are parked in the order that you arrive, rather than having a ZT section, 75 section, tourers etc.

Of course should you wish to park anywhere else at the field away from the club's designated patch, fill your boots, however the organisers parking marshals may direct you to go in a particular place
I think you must have misunderstood.I am more than happy to mingle, so it was an area for Rover members from all over the country, and not seperate regional area,s, thats all I was asking. And Reebs I take it personally that you would think I did not want to park with the rest of you ,and I should fill my boots as you put it.

Julien

Last edited by Rev Jules; 28th November 2012 at 09:21..
Old 28th November 2012, 10:13   #32
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienhoulton View Post
I think you must have misunderstood.I am more than happy to mingle, so it was an area for Rover members from all over the country, and not seperate regional area,s, thats all I was asking. And Reebs I take it personally that you would think I did not want to park with the rest of you ,and I should fill my boots as you put it.

Julien
Sorry Julien, your question wasn't clear to me so I attempted to cover all bases with my reply. It seems that I have offended in the process and I apologise if that is the case, I certainly wasn't trying to suggest you were not happy with parking at the club stand, so sorry if I gave that impression in my answer. Oh, the joys of non verbal communication

To clarify then, our 'patch' will not be divided into regional or model specific sections, all are welcome to mingle and park amongst each other.

The point I was trying to make was that there may well be some 75 / ZT owners attending who are not members of the owners club, so could have the choice to park where they wished in the field (ALF Marshals dependent of course). Our posts here are read by upwards of 200 guests every day, so it is information for these folk more than anything else really.

Obviously it goes without saying that any non-member who wishes to park their 75 or ZT in our designated area is more than welcome

I personally am looking forward to catching up with you as I was unable to attend the Frog & Wicket meet last Sunday. I hope that better clarifies what I was trying (unsuccessfully) to say
Old 28th November 2012, 11:40   #33
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts
Default parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Sorry Julien, your question wasn't clear to me so I attempted to cover all bases with my reply. It seems that I have offended in the process and I apologise if that is the case, I certainly wasn't trying to suggest you were not happy with parking at the club stand, so sorry if I gave that impression in my answer. Oh, the joys of non verbal communication

To clarify then, our 'patch' will not be divided into regional or model specific sections, all are welcome to mingle and park amongst each other.

The point I was trying to make was that there may well be some 75 / ZT owners attending who are not members of the owners club, so could have the choice to park where they wished in the field (ALF Marshals dependent of course). Our posts here are read by upwards of 200 guests every day, so it is information for these folk more than anything else really.

Obviously it goes without saying that any non-member who wishes to park their 75 or ZT in our designated area is more than welcome

I personally am looking forward to catching up with you as I was unable to attend the Frog & Wicket meet last Sunday. I hope that better clarifies what I was trying (unsuccessfully) to say
No problem. I will try to make it but I think we have trip to LLndudno on that week. we will see.

Regards Julien
Old 28th November 2012, 13:08   #34
pob06
Gets stuck in

Starlight Silver ZT+ manual diesel saloon, Black X-Type Sport SE Diesel estate, manual.

All being well I'll be bringing ratbag up for a spin.

Enjoyed last year.

M40 services meet up then convoy again....????

Membership number 1044 -- Apparently in 1044 Henry III, Holy Roman Emporer got bored and invaded Hungary.
Old 28th November 2012, 19:27   #35
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

i will be going in the 75 and bev wil be going with the MGF but may park with the MGF lot

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
Old 28th November 2012, 22:00   #36
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Hi Paul,

Could you please add us to the list,Bluejon & Silvervixen,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.
Old 28th November 2012, 22:31   #37
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Hi Paul,

Could you please add us to the list,Bluejon & Silvervixen,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John & Jan.
No problem John, list updated.
Old 29th November 2012, 19:51   #38
stig38
Loves to post

MG ZT190+

can you add my name to the list too please.
Old 30th November 2012, 14:47   #39
Morganight

Rover 75 saloon

Count me in - i only live around the corner and have attended as a visitor every year . would be great to be part of it.
Morganight
Old 30th November 2012, 17:49   #40
Ratty
I really should get out more.......

MG ZTT CDTI Honda Jazz 1.4 Auto

All being well we will be there
Closed Thread