Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 27th February 2020, 13:05   #1
Dominic22
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 V8 Plus Others

Default Twilight Rover 75 Now Sold

[/B]Car Now sold
This is a really interesting car. It was actually the review car for Whatcar magazine and built for them https://www.whatcar.com/rover/75/sal...ed-review/n591 if not the first Rover 75 facelift being registered it was certainly one of them as it was registered on March 2nd, 2004, built-in Jan 2004.
It is in Twilight which again was one of only a few built. As per photos, it has a couple of different things one being the colour and also having 6 buttons of options on the switch panel and below. This was like this from the factory and I can only assume it was to highlight the options available.
I have owned the car for quite a few years but I have a few and lost a bit of space and so is outside…. It needs a bit of work. All the suspension components are new and all OEM. It has within the last 2 years it has had -:
1) Struts, Springs and top mounts Front and Rear
2) Discs and Pads front and rear
3) Rear Upper Arms and components
4) Water pump
5) Intercooler
6) Webasto heater serviced
7) Various new parts as needed and to improve
It actually has 4 keys…. The owner many years ago thought he had lost them so got 2 new keys but found the old set. All 4 work fine. It has a webasto heater, timer and remote control that is great for winter.
The MOT ran out in November. I few days before the power-steering belt failed, I was at home but did not want to drive it again and intended to sort it but I have a couple of Zt260’s that I am sorting and been traveling lots so have not had chance. It was a few marks and done high miles as it has taken me up and down the country to watch my football team play, I will check but about 215000 (will check tomorrow). Having been sat a few months it needs a bit of a clean and tidy with a dent on a sill that I did when I caught a low wall. Age-related marks etc.
It will really suit an Enthusiast as it is quite a special car. I just don’t have the room at the minute, I could do with it being moved as soon as possible due to being outside. It starts fine but will need to be trailered away due to the belt and also no MOT.
The price is £750 and I will not break the car and will not accept offers from anyone I suspect will be planning to break the car.

Last edited by Dominic22; 6th March 2020 at 12:57..
Dominic22 is offline   Reply With Quote