Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th September 2007, 11:19   #1
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts
Default Hi line advice

I have a customer that has a high line system in his car. He has moved away and has phoned for some advice but my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Due to water leaks he needed an xqc10040 - electronic radio controll box and a yic100043 (yic000140) - tv receiver. We sourced the units from find a part and the customer has had them sent to him
1 - what is the correct installation procedure
2 - if the battery is disconnected does this unit have a code-i think it is non-coded but can't remember
3 - is there a set-up procedure?

Thanks

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle

Last edited by sworks; 4th September 2007 at 11:28.. Reason: extra question
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 19:35   #2
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Now i'm not at work and under a little less pressure i have looked at fruitbats post and will follow the powerdown procedure there. Is there any reboot process or just reconnect the battery?

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
Old 4th September 2007, 20:41   #3
Simon
Banned

-

Just reconnect the battery and let the system load and boot as per normal so far as I know.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2007, 20:44   #4
sworks
Been absent for a while…

thankyou

Old 4th September 2007, 21:46   #5
Keith
This is my second home

ZT400

No set up as such you could put the radio in service mode and check the Gal settings etc if you wanted but not necessay as the owner can do it later

just let the nav comp shut down as usual then disconnect battery and change them over I would not put them in the Brackets at first until you are happy both work ok also check the replacement TV units fan works or if horribly noisy try the one from the failed unit
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2007, 18:28   #6
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Thank you