Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th May 2017, 10:08   #1
MargMorb

Rover 75 saloon

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Auto

After owning my Arden Green Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Auto which was first registered in October 2000, for over 16 years, I now reluctantly have decided that too much work is needed for it to pass its MOT and I am offering it for sale for it to be restored or for breaking. It has the 2 and a half litre V6 engine, is automatic, has a number of factory fit extras - alloy wheels, odour filter, security volumetric alarm, electric sunroof glass, premium hi-fi system, head lamp wash pack, pearlescent paint. The upholstery is leather in sandstone beige and in good condition. The car also has the benefits of a built in sat nav and electrically operated heated front seats. Mileage is 108,000miles. The main defects include various electrical faults affecting the instruments, faulty thermostat, worn antiroll bar mountings, defective constant velocity joint gaiters. 3 new tyres are also needed. The car still runs well and I believe the engine to be OK. Asking price is £275.
MargMorb is offline   Reply With Quote