Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th April 2017, 19:37   #1
fro

MG ZT

Default ZT 177 manual 91k miles £800

SUMMARY
MG ZT
Trophy Blue
V6 177 BHP (160 with the official 177 tune)
91500 miles
MOT expires Aug 2017
Modifications - FOC, 190 air box and shannon, 177 tune, Sachs rear springs, powerflex lower engine mount, tinted windows.
Serviced continuously
Radcliffe on Trent, Nottingham

£800 ono

I've owned this 2003 ZT for nearly 7 years and will be sad to see it go. An expanding family means I've moved onto a ZTT and can't afford to keep both running. All the usual mods have been made (FOC, plenum drain tube shortened, powerflex lower mount, shannon tube) to ensure it will run well for years to come. I've serviced it myself and always intended to keep it so didn't keep the receipts. However, I did keep a log of everything I've done if the new keeper wants it.

The interior is black alacantra on black leather. The driver's bolster is a little faded but not too worn. The front seats are heated and electric windows all round. All the electrics work perfectly and there are no leaks into boot or elsewhere.

The paintwork is good generally, but there are several scratches. The worst of these is a scrape on the driver side front bumper (see pic). There are also a small dent/scratch on the roof and a scratch on the rear bumper.

It is a manual 160 (V6) with the rover 177 tune. It has a 190 air filer housing and intake. The cat-back duplex exhaust (3 inch) was fitted by Tony Banks and has a lifetime guarantee. It is the mild-mid type so not too noisy!

Recently it has had new front discs and pads fitted and new rear coil springs for the last MOT. Cambelt last done at 30k miles, so probably worth changing at some point soon!

This car is like one of the family and I'd like it to go to someone that will look after it. Hence, it is advertised here before it goes on ebay/gumtree/etc.

Thanks for looking,
Andy

High res photos here - https://www.photobox.co.uk/album/4803516611

Last edited by fro; 12th June 2017 at 10:54..
fro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2017, 10:52   #2
fro

MG ZT

Now reduced to £800
fro is offline   Reply With Quote