Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th November 2009, 21:29   #61
Keith
This is my second home

ZT400

I have had 6 75s or ZTs over the last five years
If I could have justified doing so I would have kept my Diesel saloon that I have just sold. It was in perfect running order and I could have moth balled it with a view to using it in a few years when we no longer needed a proper 5 seater but life moves on and it did not fit my current needs. I only have a single garage and that is the V8s home. So the CDT would have had to stay outside and with no foreseeable planned use for it whatsoever it would have soon begun to deteriorate.

I sold it at the asking price and it should give the new owner good service.
I don't think I would ever live in such a rose tinted world as to say I would keep any car for ever because I won't

I too did the same as John suggests when I recently sold my CDT Tourer and the Saloon I took many but not all the choice bits off it first and sold them seperately as leaving stuff on is just giving it away. but I don;t think I would have then broken the vehicle too much grief imho

My current ZT V8 is definitely never going to be my daily driver as the fuel consumption makes that impossible but it is incredibly fast, a unique and gorgeous colour and very rare. I bought it for those reasons! Unfortunately the government may create circumstances where I simply could not justify keeping it so can I say I will have a 75 or ZT for ever, no...............
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote