Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > News Bulletins > Discussion
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th December 2009, 12:21   #11
Cymrudragon
I really should get out more.......

MGZTT2.5 V6 190+ SE 2002

I cannot see what the problem is with speaking on the phone while stationary i dont know the full wording of the law but dont it say WHILST DRIVING ? so if i am standing still in reality i am moving, confusing ,as for driving and on the phone useing one hand is dangerous (as my nephew was knocked of his bike by a guy on the phone) and should carry a life ban in my view. but if you pull over and answerd the call then whats the problem. I think the most annoying part of the #1 post is when you see the offences the local police make, in my area i have seen the police on the phone, parked on yellows out side a icecream parlar sat in a van eating icecream, no seat belt etc .
And i will tell you a story a officer of the law told me.. i was on my way to the dentist with my son on a main rd i pressed the button on the lights to cross the rd as the dentists was opposite the lights, i turned to look to the left and a police car stoped to let me cross as i looked he had no seat belt on so i politly done the seatbelt motion with my hand and mouthed YOU HAVE NO BELT ON du with that he pulled in got out got right up to me about 3" from my face, but he felt rather small as im 6"5
and he was a small child, he went on whats your name BOY, dont have to tell you (THE LAW) as i was explaining the law to him about not wearing a seatbelt oh oh oh he said um im looking for someone and i dont have to weare one what utter NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-, he did not know what to say as i caught him out ,so red faced he got in his car and went on his way . but the ironic part is the police station was 30 feet from the traffic lights where on other occations iv seen the same thing a traffic officer on the phone while at a junction waiting to pull out so there you have it
ONE LAW FOR THEM you know the rest
Cymrudragon is offline   Reply With Quote