Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th November 2018, 22:05   #61
Animal
Gets stuck in

Mg ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
A picture of Blackie, Bones and Blue together would be awesome. Glad you're happy with it Cliff! ☺
Deffo next nano if your available to come

Build date: Tuesday, 18th June 2002 @ 08:53:49
This vehicle was the 4th ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
Mean Machine!
Infinite Diversity Infinite Combinations
KAPLAH
Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2018, 22:55   #62
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal View Post
Couldn't see this car go

so I got it

Blacky now joins Mean Machine ( 2.5 v6 zt ) and Silver Streak ( 1.8 mgf )

cheers Dawn
Hi Cliff
Excellent choice and it is in the right area for any help you need with it nano meets and the like enjoy cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2018, 23:09   #63
Animal
Gets stuck in

Mg ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Cliff
Excellent choice and it is in the right area for any help you need with it nano meets and the like enjoy cheers Arctic.
Cheers Steve

may need to do dealer options at some point

Build date: Tuesday, 18th June 2002 @ 08:53:49
This vehicle was the 4th ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
Mean Machine!
Infinite Diversity Infinite Combinations
KAPLAH
Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2018, 19:11   #64
Mark190
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Only just read this thread but it reminds me of the time I sold my last ZT an 05 plate 190 2.5V6. I had this one guy who would ring me on odd occasions and ask random questions about it, he only lived about half an hour away from me but kept saying he wasn't coming to look at it because he had got some others to look at that were quite some distance away. I only wanted £1200 for it so not a fortune. Some time would go by then he would ring again when I had forgotten all about him and I would think oh my God its that bloke again! This time he said it wasn't the right colour, mine was red and he wanted Trophy Blue. That was that. Then lo & behold about 3 weeks later he rang again and asked if he could come and look at the car on his way to see a Trophy Blue one! Anyway he turned up one Saturday morning and the very first thing he did was put a mirror down on the road directly behind one of the rear tyres to see if the tyres were the correct width. I asked him what he was doing and he said oh some people have a habit of fitting narrower width tyres on these and also narrower sidewall tyres. He nit picked over everything for what seemed like ages and then had the nerve to say well I definitely wont be buying this car today! Best of it was he was scruffy and dirty, looked like he hadn't had a wash for weeks and the car he turned up in was an old battered, beat up Vauxhall Cavalier that didn't even look roadworthy. And yet my ZT was immaculately presented for sale. Needless to say after all that he didn't buy the car, basically wanted me to drop the price (no way) and that was the last I saw of him. So yes selling cars can be a very frustrating experience to say the least. I try not to make a habit of it.
Mark190 is offline   Reply With Quote