Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th November 2017, 19:24   #111
mccano
Loves to post

MG ZTT,Chrysler 300 Touring

I got my Navall just a year ago,it was delivered to Italy in a week, fitted in an

hour and has proved to be a good and inexpensive buy. Communication with Sean

was easy and pleasant. Of course with so many customers there are going to

be some bumps on the road..

Last edited by mccano; 24th November 2017 at 20:42.. Reason: missing word
Old 24th November 2017, 19:27   #112
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady zed View Post
My 2 cents worth.....I haven't personally dealt with Sean but I know people who have and never had a problem.

No offence to Roverrich but omg you sound like the proverbial nightmare customer!! It sounds like here Sean has made mistakes but roverrrich has not been reasonable at all but everyone sticking their oar in about the customer always being right hasn't helped. Customer always right? Poppycock.

Anyway, I hope it's done and dusted now and the member toll remains at 2. As for sean, I wouldn't be surprised if he tells the owners club to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I think certain members should be ashamed of their conduct on this thread
“Customer is always right” that’s old hat. In fact I am in South Africa chasing down a bad customer and today I have had to implement legal action blah blah against the customer. I support your other comments and add, I have had positive dealings with Radio Guy, even when the product went belly up.
Old 24th November 2017, 20:00   #113
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Well all I can say is Hallelujah!!!!, that made interesting reading, going to have a Henry Westerns strong cider, to calm my nerves down, this is getting to be one scary place to be associated with, I am not going to throw a hissy? And leave because this marvellous club has got a lot more to show me.
I am hanging my head in shame at what this club has become, if you have a problem deal with it privately because you can bet your bottom dollar there are people on here who are determined to stir things up.
I have had two upgrades from Sean, Jeff fitted both of them, had one problem that was sorted with no hassle.
Let me also say to those people who have decided to throw the towel in rise above it and give it another chance we all need your expertise.

Rev
Old 24th November 2017, 20:08   #114
Steve42
I really should get out more.......

mg 190+

Talking

Jules your not allowed to come off the site.
You have a Christmas meal to go to.
Old 24th November 2017, 20:15   #115
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve42 View Post
Jules your not allowed to come off the site.
You have a Christmas meal to go to.

Hi Ya taint going nowhere, am staying put gotta Xmas dinner to go too.
See you there mate.

Rev
Old 24th November 2017, 20:20   #116
mystabe
Posted a thing or two

Mazda 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady zed View Post
My 2 cents worth.....I haven't personally dealt with Sean but I know people who have and never had a problem.

No offence to Roverrich but omg you sound like the proverbial nightmare customer!! It sounds like here Sean has made mistakes but roverrrich has not been reasonable at all but everyone sticking their oar in about the customer always being right hasn't helped. Customer always right? Poppycock.

Anyway, I hope it's done and dusted now and the member toll remains at 2. As for sean, I wouldn't be surprised if he tells the owners club to shove it where the sun don't shine.

I think certain members should be ashamed of their conduct on this thread
If you go in with the attitude that the customer isn't always right then you won't have a reputable business for long. Customers certainly aren't always right and as a vendor there are only so many hoops you should jump through obviously. Yes some customers can be an absolute ******* nightmare but you do absolutely everything you can to avoid stuff like this happening in public. If it does, then you don't try and blame the customer however - most people will side with the customer, it makes you look like a proper amateur hour muppet and also tends to be really bad for business

Non of that was aimed at any participant in this thread especially, more about internet retail in general.
Old 25th November 2017, 08:45   #117
roverrich73

rover 75 saloon

Default to ladyzed

ladyzed

‘nightmare customer’?

How am I supposed to not take offence at that!

What you fail to take in to account is Sean’s postings on this thread are very much a play on facts – he is a salesman who put things a certain way
Firstly I am sure he has many happy customers
That does not mean however he is not in the wrong, nor does that make me a ‘nightmare customer’ as you put it
To back up your description of me, what do you think I have done wrong here?
This is what happened:
- Used navall with DAB ordered and paid for in full from sean
- Sean confirmed by email goods would be with his fitter when I arrived for fitting
- Arrived for fitting, fitter had not been told by sean he was supposed to have the goods – 5 hour wasted round trip
- Went back to fitters 3 weeks later – dab missing – unit demonstrated fault during fitting – kept re-booting by itself – both fitter and myself thought it was a faulty dab antenna which was swapper
- On journey home unit still kept re-booting
- Couple weeks of correspondence as sean refused to accept unit was faulty
- Sean still unwilling to accept unit was faulty but I insisted on swap – no other used units available so I paid more to swap for new comet model
- Sean advised he uses UPS – I advised sean my local UPS are a nightmare and it will cause issues
- Sean sent unit to ups pickup that closed 2 years ago – after checking new ups pickup given to me – they refused to give me the package as I could not tell them the postcode on it as sean does not send to your home address for convenience – I had no way of knowing postcode the now shut ups pickup – took an hour to get them to give me the unit
- Sean telephones me and is intimidating and even throws the fact his wife went into hospital that day at me – would you accept that from a seller?
- Went to fit and found out wiring loom different not straight swap – I also have digital tv tuner, reverse camera, dvr to fit – so booked to see fitter again
- Night before I am due to go to fitter I come down with norvo virus – would have been selfish to take this to fitters home so apologised and said can we we-rook – re0booked for 2 weeks time
- I suggested to sean I take old unit with me to save him shipping cost since it gets shipped to fitter anyway – sean agreed – so I was trying to save HIM money
- A week later sean changed his mind and asked for unit to be taken to ups drop off point – I told sean I couldn’t do it until weekend as I was away training with work – it wouldn’t get picked up until the Monday and get to fitter until the Thursday or Friday and seeing as I was going on the Sunday anyway what’s the point – plus fitter himself had stated he was working 6 days so wouldn’t of done anything with it – sean insisted so I duly dropped it at ups point as agreed
- The following Friday fitter announces he is stopping fittings – my issues not with this but the fact that sean claims he did not know this was happening – really? As it certainly explains why, BEFORE my appointment with fitter, he was so keen to have unit shipped – sorry don’t believe in coincidence, do you?
- During this time emails exchanged regarding DAB unit that has still not arrived – one day I am told fitter has sent it, next I am told awaiting shipment form china – I was never told whatever happened to the DAB unit that was advertised with the original used navall
- Yet another email to Sean what’s going on with my DAB issue – he responded by asking what is the fault with my DAB unit!!!!!!!!!!!! I reminded him nearly a year later I still didn’t have it – he said he had proof of postage which he never provided
- I advise Sean I will be taking him to county court - he has a UK address on the invoice and correspondence will be sent here
- I post on here (which is what I thought forum was for) and ask opinions – I still have a unit I paid a lot of money for which I cannot use fully, still no DAB I paid for, cannot use the TV tuner I paid for
- I now find the comet unit has issues – the FM tuner is crackly, AM does not pick up anything, mirrolink does not work, tethering does not work – this did work on the previous navall and we have tried several phones
- Sean’s response is attacking me, escalating the situation further, and he leaves out facts to pain a different picture
- Sean emails me refusing to supply the DAB and issues refund for this
- I email Sean and remind him of his obligations under the warranty for the faults – this is ignored

So ladyzed, how does this make me a nightmare customer? Just because one person hasn’t
had a problem with a seller does not mean if there is something raise don here it must be a nightmare customer

How has any of this made me not reasonable at all? As you said yourself, poppycock
Would you happily do a 5 hour round trip for nothing, wait for a year for items to arrive etc etc
Sorry but your response is ridiculous, Sean is the one who has not been reasonable.
Now, he refuses to even honour a warranty.
And I am not reasonable? Really????????????????????????
Old 25th November 2017, 09:00   #118
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Threatening legal action on a public forum, airing all this in public, nightmare. Yip, Sean has responded but I believe that traders should be allowed a right of reply , just as I have stated on previous threads when it's been andywilli or marinabrian in question.

There is no doubt there's fault on the side of both parties in this sorry situation but yes, someone who threatens legal action like a big stick is a nightmare customer, it's hardly a multi million pound contract. I hope Sean has refunded your payment for the DAB that he's actually not obliged to sell you, it's his prerogative to cancel it.

Maybe you could sue him for the inconvenience, good luck with that.
Old 25th November 2017, 09:11   #119
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts
Default Apology

Hi.
May I please apologise if I have caused any hurt to people here on my previous posts.
I have been prescribed a different anti-depressant and Anne has just said over the last few days I have been argumentative and quite hard to live with.

Looking back I may ave been a bit OTT so apologies if I have offended. No further tablets till I get another docs appointment.

My last comment on the issues. Customer service should always be paramount and Anna is right that both customer and trader should resolve the issues then if need be air the problems on a thread in a courteous way.
Good luck everyone.
Old 25th November 2017, 09:29   #120
roverrich73

rover 75 saloon

Default ladyzed

anna

omg your are unbelievable

I appreciate what you say about mentioning the legal action on here, fair point however unlike sean I do not omit certain facts to make myself look better

however

you are factually incorrect when you say sean Is under no obligation to sell me the dab unit, you obviously have little knowledge of the law

the original naval was advertised as having dab at a given price

that was paid in full

the dab as missing, which immediately puts the seller in breach of contract

it was never supplied even later on

i paid to upgrade to the comet, when i then noticed the advertised comet price was more than i had paid, sean said this was because i had dab - so i have actually paid for the dab twice!

the dab was part of the contract and as such the seller WAS legally obliged to supply it to me

how would you feel if a year later you were left with an incomplete order, bits not working, and getting no where

as for the value, that is why it is called the small claims court anna

that is what it is for

obviously a customer who dares to moan after nearly a year and has no choice but to go to court is nightmare customer in your eyes

what a total joke
Closed Thread