Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd December 2015, 16:27   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Everytime I hear the words.

Every time I hear the words Jeremy Corbyn the first thing that comes into my head is Julie Andrews - The Hills Are Alive with The Sound of Music.

That's a sort of world he wants to create, but there those who don't want world peace and take lives of others, Isis are such beings there fiercely loyal to there cause and willing to die for there ideology
I admire Corbyn being different and standing up fro him self, he's got balls, but when it comes to the isis threat, he doesn't seem want to stop them, if he went over to a isis camp with piece of paper trying to negotiate, I'm pretty sure they would behead and use him as a trophy,
There is no shame in fighting back, look at the Paris attacks, there killing civilians and they wanted to and they did.
Corbyn fears fighting will play into isis hands, but doing nothing will also play into there hands as well.
they'll use this time to recruit others to serve and join the isis cause, and plan other major attacks.
We cherish life and we must protect it. there's no sin in fighting back and helping other nations in need.
personally in my blunt opinion military force must be taken, not just airstrikes but boots on the ground as well.

I'm sorry that people won't agree but were all individual's and we choose for ourselves.

At the same time still respect the wills of others and there ideas.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 16:47   #2
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Is this the new Lord Rover.

What happened to the Davy we all know and love .

You have went all sensible .
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 16:51   #3
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
Is this the new Lord Rover.

What happened to the Davy we all know and love .

You have went all sensible .
I'm still the same don't you worry George i'll never change.

Just voicing my opinion.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 2nd December 2015, 17:08   #4
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

it is not a bad opinion at that....
Old 2nd December 2015, 17:27   #5
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

It's all well and good bombing Syria, nobody seems to be addressing the so called refugees, how many ISIS terrorists have come into Europe under this guise who will reek havoc on our streets, make no bones about it they are already here living among us.
And to give Turkey money to stop refugees and give their residents cart blanch visas to come into Europe, sorry if I am sceptical that money will go towards buying weapons, where on earth do our so called leaders come from planet zog.

Rev Jules.

Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2015, 17:34   #6
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
Nuke the lot of them effing ragheads,thats what I say Dave.
too generic.... would you have nuked Ireland during the days of IRA terrorism?
The peace there is a definite win win for common sense...

You either need to surgically remove the terrorists, or stop any more being recruited..

electronic media is the key to the ISIS popularity and radicalisation campaign... as I said before you do not see old suicide bombers, they are all young and impressionable people....

Most folk have no problem with whatever religion you want to believe in, but these guys are being brainwashed that Christianity is out to destroy the Islamic faith and the truth is most of us don't give a damn, are of no set faith at all and want nothing to do with harming anyone....

It is the age old story of religion being used as a tool for the powerful few to lead the masses to achieve their goals....

so sad in a so called modern and enlightened age...
Old 2nd December 2015, 17:48   #7
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

It's all well and good bombing Syria, nobody seems to be addressing the so called refugees, how many ISIS terrorists have come into Europe under this guise who will reek havoc on our streets, make no bones about it they are already here living among us.
And to give Turkey money to stop refugees and give their residents cart blanch visas to come into Europe, sorry if I am sceptical that money will go towards buying weapons, where on earth do our so called leaders come from planet zog.

Rev Jules.

Don't need to be sorry you have you own voice and there's no crime to express our individual thinking.

I do believe the govoment is corrupted by all means, but at the same time I can't sit back while isis go around doing as they please.

There taken lives and getting away with it. :icon_evil:

The refugees is also other problem need to tackle, as isis members are using them as human shields and has cover.

We need to up our game on security measure's and I mean REALLY up it up to a new level.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 2nd December 2015, 18:11   #8
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Whats worrying is the fact these terrorist are now in our country walking around our streets / shops and past our homes and none of us know who they are. If we take action in Syria to try and stop the root cause, and succeed , will the splinter groups over here take revenge.
We as civilians are easy targets for these callous louts.
The thought of what they could do to us at a large social venue or gathering is truly frightening because they wouldn't think twice about blowing them selves up in the process
If we do go for them in Syria we can't do it half hearted. It has to be a full on assault and be kept up relentlessly and accept innocent people will get caught up in it which is very sad to say in the least.
I also think that our security here back in the U.k has to be ramped up to levels we have never seen before with a military police presence on our streets .
As good as the local police are, there simply is not enough of them about to keep a vigilant eye on things.
It's got to be all or nothing with dealing with them unfortunately.
Half measures and small scale attacks will only bring this problem to our own front door steps
Old 2nd December 2015, 18:25   #9
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb44 View Post
Whats worrying is the fact these terrorist are now in our country walking around our streets / shops and past our homes and none of us know who they are. If we take action in Syria to try and stop the root cause, and succeed , will the splinter groups over here take revenge.
We as civilians are easy targets for these callous louts.
The thought of what they could do to us at a large social venue or gathering is truly frightening because they wouldn't think twice about blowing them selves up in the process
If we do go for them in Syria we can't do it half hearted. It has to be a full on assault and be kept up relentlessly and accept innocent people will get caught up in it which is very sad to say in the least.
I also think that our security here back in the U.k has to be ramped up to levels we have never seen before with a military police presence on our streets .
As good as the local police are, there simply is not enough of them about to keep a vigilant eye on things.
It's got to be all or nothing with dealing with them unfortunately.
Half measures and small scale attacks will only bring this problem to our own front door steps
Fully agree with you.

Lest we forget.

Go your own way.

Old 2nd December 2015, 18:52   #10
Mr Bone
Gets stuck in

75 Cdt. VW Touareg V6 Tdi. Galaxy 1.9Tdi (x2). R1200GS

Ok, here's controversial

Outlaw all religious meetings in this country for 3 months. Those with the wish to spotlight the undesirable element will surely be able to manage that long without collective prayer.
It's highly likely that the radicalised will not, and by protest will reveal themselves, giving the powers that be the opportunity to weed out majority of a recently imported terrorist threat.

...stands and waits for a thrashing from the left...
Mr Bone is offline   Reply With Quote