Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd December 2009, 21:22   #1
Simon W
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.0 Litre Club Saloon

Default Santa

I didn't get where I am today by not posting exactly the same thing four Christmases running.

So, here we go again

Last edited by Simon W; 19th February 2017 at 04:28..
Simon W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2009, 22:27   #2
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

thanks CJ you have just ruined Xmas for me, i still believe in Santa or did until now

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2009, 22:32   #3
MN190
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 190+

The kids are at the stage where they question is there a santa but none are prepared to take the risk of ending up with nothing by not believing

Last edited by MN190; 23rd December 2009 at 22:33.. Reason: duplicate words
MN190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2009, 22:44   #4
Simon W
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.0 Litre Club Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN190 View Post
The kids are at the stage where they question is there a santa but none are prepared to take the risk of ending up with nothing by not believing
They're mercenaries then
Simon W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2009, 22:49   #5
MN190
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 190+

Absolutely
MN190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 06:18   #6
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN190 View Post

Age 17 and 21 then

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 07:39   #7
windrush
This is my second home

December 2004 Rover 75 2ltr CDTi Connoisseur SE HL Tourer

Thanked 3,015 Times in 2,347 Posts

Well I will still hang up my pillow caseand
Club Member No. 96 / Forum User No. 111
REGISTRATION to the club as a member FREE, FULL MEMBERSHIP is £10

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
windrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 12:31   #8
Ken
Busy doing nothing!

Please everyone don't despair as I have the truth about Santa, don't listen to all this Santa is dead rubbish for here are the FACTS :Santa3:

The now well recognised Santa, actually comes from the future, in a time when the original discoveries of Albert Einstien, along with the propositions from Dr Steven Hawking, a woman not yet born, worked out the full mechanics of both time travel, and also how to get into the next dimension. Due to that dimention having no time, or space, distance means nothing. It is her rather over fed husband who does the real work, but on a machine built by his wife that happens to look like an old fashioned sleigh, with the main drive looking a little like reindeer, because of the energy gathering array on the head of each drive. The central portion of which contains a gateway into the extra dimension, where all the gifts are stored. Being of no space, time or distance, all the gifts weigh nothing.
The machine has travelled back in time to so many times, and been in and out of the other dimension uncountably, it is nearly impossible to work out the real age of Santa. So that doesn't matter, but what does is the fact that by travelling in time, and also going through the other dimension means he can and does arrive at your house around the same time he left mine. The other dimension being absolutely substance less means all the normal effects of even quantum physics are not there, so weight, acceleration, braking, "G" forces, mass, and inertia don't exist. That obviously means that Santa can and does, take a leisurely stroll at no more than a few miles an hour while in his own little parcel of his reality.

Hence why he appears to be "Magical" to us mere mortals from his past, who know nothing yet of the marvellous technology that gives him the ability to be Santa Clause

Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 12:36   #9
Cymrudragon
I really should get out more.......

MGZTT2.5 V6 190+ SE 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Please everyone don't despair as I have the truth about Santa, don't listen to all this Santa is dead rubbish for here are the FACTS :Santa3:

The now well recognised Santa, actually comes from the future, in a time when the original discoveries of Albert Einstien, along with the propositions from Dr Steven Hawking, a woman not yet born, worked out the full mechanics of both time travel, and also how to get into the next dimension. Due to that dimention having no time, or space, distance means nothing. It is her rather over fed husband who does the real work, but on a machine built by his wife that happens to look like an old fashioned sleigh, with the main drive looking a little like reindeer, because of the energy gathering array on the head of each drive. The central portion of which contains a gateway into the extra dimension, where all the gifts are stored. Being of no space, time or distance, all the gifts weigh nothing.
The machine has travelled back in time to so many times, and been in and out of the other dimension uncountably, it is nearly impossible to work out the real age of Santa. So that doesn't matter, but what does is the fact that by travelling in time, and also going through the other dimension means he can and does arrive at your house around the same time he left mine. The other dimension being absolutely substance less means all the normal effects of even quantum physics are not there, so weight, acceleration, braking, "G" forces, mass, and inertia don't exist. That obviously means that Santa can and does, take a leisurely stroll at no more than a few miles an hour while in his own little parcel of his reality.

Hence why he appears to be "Magical" to us mere mortals from his past, who know nothing yet of the marvellous technology that gives him the ability to be Santa Clause

Been on the vodka early today....havent we?
Cymrudragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 16:38   #10
podge
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer CDT CLUB SE Copper Red Mica Dec 01 ....now deceased....replaced by2003 Royal Blue T

I am still waiting to see Santa at the Pod..............anyway,he is out of a job now,going down those filthy chimneys he is going to leave CARBON FOOTPRINTS in the snow............now where has that Port gone..hic...hic

B.M.Ws loss........OUR GAIN!!!!!!!!
http://knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/...arp.300pix.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/3...b847e1c5_m.jpg
podge is offline   Reply With Quote