Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd August 2011, 18:58   #21
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChuffey View Post
Hi Bluejon,

Could you put me down as a possible?

Andy
Will do Andy,hope you can make it along,be good to meet up with you.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 3rd August 2011, 19:37   #22
roamer
Regular poster

rover 75 classic

Default maybe

Hi John
Can you put me down as a possibly please
P.s was nice to meet you and your family on Sunday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 20:21   #23
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer View Post
Hi John
Can you put me down as a possibly please
P.s was nice to meet you and your family on Sunday.
Hi Anna,

Firstly,may I say what a stunning sig pic of your georgeous doggie,she looks absolutely beautiful,may I also add what a lovely surprise we had when you managed along to Gretna on Sunday,and our delight meeting you,made even better you could join us for a while,albeit all too short.

I hope all is going well with your car and that you will be able to make it along on the 14th,and I take great pleasure in adding you as a possible for this meet.

Jan & I look forward to meeting up with you again,and as I said on Sunday,we can all meet up at Rheged,and run down together to the meet.

Very Best Wishes.

John & Jan.
Old 3rd August 2011, 20:27   #24
roamer
Regular poster

rover 75 classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Hi Anna,

Firstly,may I say what a stunning sig pic of your georgeous doggie,she looks absolutely beautiful,may I also add what a lovely surprise we had when you managed along to Gretna on Sunday,and our delight meeting you,made even better you could join us for a while,albeit all too short.

I hope all is going well with your car and that you will be able to make it along on the 14th,and I take great pleasure in adding you as a possible for this meet.

Jan & I look forward to meeting up with you again,and as I said on Sunday,we can all meet up at Rheged,and run down together to the meet.

Very Best Wishes.

John & Jan.
Hi John, Car is back on the road,,, have posted some pics in the gallery if you would like to take a look. Rheghed sounds good. Will let you know nearer the time if my possibly will turn into a definately. Depends on how im feeling really... if im up for the drive. the dog in the signature pic is the mother of the one I had with me on sunday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 22:42   #25
Brush 1
Passed Away

rover 75 club se

hi jon mark my name down for this,,i,m coming down on the sunday and staying for couple of days, alwys fancied the lake district, great pics from sunday, although we didnt get time to talk as time just seemed to fly, get a chat on 14th.lets hope it good wethear. ian
Brush 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 23:01   #26
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush 1 View Post
hi jon mark my name down for this,,i,m coming down on the sunday and staying for couple of days, alwys fancied the lake district, great pics from sunday, although we didnt get time to talk as time just seemed to fly, get a chat on 14th.lets hope it good wethear. ian
Good to hear from you Ian,fantastic day Sunday,know what you mean about time going nowhere,it just flew in,then again I suppose it always do's when your enjoying yourself,I never got to speak to most I wanted to.

Many thanks for putting your name forward for this meet,should be a good day out,also good to hear you are going to spend a couple of days down here,I think Brian,[Freebyrd] is also spending a few days in the Lakes.

I will duly add you to the list Ian,& once again thank you for your interest.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 4th August 2011, 16:47   #27
StuartB
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Contemporary SE

Hi All

Hope you have a great time. In the Lakes on honeymoon back in June and visited the Museum.

Here's a little taster for you.

Cheers

Stuart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP2513.jpg (102.6 KB, 6 views)
StuartB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 18:00   #28
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofo View Post
This is creeping up on us, any more takers? I'm looking forward to it, should be a grand day out. Surely some more of you old duffers want to come along, point at the Model T and tell us young'uns that "them were cars, I had one of them when I was your age" ?

I know you are all just itching to reply.....
Hiya Chris,

I talked with Ronnie on Sunday,and we were thinking of meeting up at Rheged for this meet,at a time to be arranged,possibly,Anna [roamer] may be joining us now her car is sorted.

Brush 1 is trying to get a convoy going from Scotland,so am going to try and arrange with them to call at Rheged,and have ourselves "A CONVOY" down the M6 Tt museum,how do's that sound to you!.

If you can mention this to your lads over there,hopefully make it a bigger one than the Scots had on Sunday lets see if we can set a record,should look awesome.

Are you up for this Chris,let me know and I will put it on the Lakeland meet thread.

Regards.

John.
Old 4th August 2011, 18:08   #29
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartB View Post
Hi All

Hope you have a great time. In the Lakes on honeymoon back in June and visited the Museum.

Here's a little taster for you.

Cheers

Stuart
Hi Stuart,

Many thanks for your kind words,hope you had a lovely time whilst here in our glorious part of the world,your lovely pic should indeed create a nice little taster for everyone.

Regards,& Very Best Wishes.

John.
Old 4th August 2011, 18:51   #30
Freebyrd
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T

I'll meet up with all at the museum as I'm staying in Bowness-on-Windermere for the week. See you all there.
Freebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote