Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd July 2017, 10:05   #1
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Default Does anyone Trade FOREX on here at all?

As the title said really I've just started trading forex with the support of a company and my eyes have been opened as to the profits potential of this as an investment opportunity.

So I just wondered if any of you were traders, or trade already, or come to that are interested in making 'dead money' work for you and the potential profits are eye watering...

its not one of the get rich quick schemes that flood the internet, though it has a 'pyramid type' addon if that's your boat, which is actually very lucrative if online promotion and selling is your thing,

But its their products and training im interested in..they have mirror traders and multiple trading methods including video training and FB group support for a monthly fee, but for instance I have made this months fees in profit within the first 6 days trading and made it again just yesterday, so whilst there are no guarantees, there is a lot of proof info available too.

If anyone is interested I'll send you some links and Facebook groups to scan through when you have more time, but if you have spare cash sitting in bank/savings it can be making an EDIT [A LOT] more working for you.... it's NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- eyewatering to be honest.. but no hard sell, it sells itself, I was just interested if any of you fine fellows were traders, or trade as a hobby if not??

As Allways where financial statements are made past profits are no guarantee of future profits

Nick
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2017, 00:24   #2
Rooney
Suspended

MG ZT 135+ Rover 75 CDTi Tourer, 75 2.5 V6 Saloon

Forex trading is a demonstrably provable negative sum game.

It isn't a scam, but like anything that involves money and the interent a whole cyber world of scams associated with forex trading exists, and the really good scams are super hard to detect until it's too late.

You've described forex trading as an investment opportunity, a more accurate description of it would be a gambling opportunity with the potential for large gains and of course large losses.

In the interests of helping people know what to look out for when trying to decide whether a specific forex opportunity is legitimate or not, I'd advise anybody considering getting on board to educate themselves, the link below is a good start

http://www.scam-detector.com/financi...ms/forex-scams

Apropos of nothing, that disclaimer you've written at the bottom of your post is good advice, better advice would be to never take financial advice on the internet.

I know you aren't offering financial advice.
Rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2017, 14:59   #3
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
Forex trading is a demonstrably provable negative sum game.

It isn't a scam, but like anything that involves money and the interent a whole cyber world of scams associated with forex trading exists, and the really good scams are super hard to detect until it's too late.

You've described forex trading as an investment opportunity, a more accurate description of it would be a gambling opportunity with the potential for large gains and of course large losses.

In the interests of helping people know what to look out for when trying to decide whether a specific forex opportunity is legitimate or not, I'd advise anybody considering getting on board to educate themselves, the link below is a good start

http://www.scam-detector.com/financi...ms/forex-scams

Apropos of nothing, that disclaimer you've written at the bottom of your post is good advice, better advice would be to never take financial advice on the internet.

I know you aren't offering financial advice.

Indeed I'm Not ,

Nor am I touting anything really, I was hoping others may have already been trading really and with this amount of footfall am somewhat surprised at the lack of response, however, I guess if you did already trade forex as anything other than a hobby, why would you tell some random numpty on the internet

Perhaps the word investment conjured up the wrong impression, again not my intention, but I'd be interested in any Proof or evidence you have that Trading forex is 'Gambling', as it will save me a tax bill
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote