Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 7th August 2008, 16:19   #91
<James|Rover>
Regular poster

Jaguar S Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazbar View Post
When mine flooded I got mine from these guys http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-75-Engin...3286.m20.l1116
Thanks Gaz and I got mine from this guy also.

Well guess what, I'm now back up and running again - 2 months off the road. I have learned a lot since then, and this problem was the reason I joined this club. And it goes without saying that I really apprecitate everyone's help with getting back up 'n running again.

But if I'm honest it has been painful and not to everyone's cup of tea - most would have given up long since, scrapped the beast and bought another current production vehicle - the benefit being that one doesn't have to cobble around trying to find bits and pieces here and there and people who can still work on the car. But on the upside I respect my car so much more since joining and reading all the posts. And also I would still like to find a newer one to replace this x-reg although I dare say it will go on comfortably for another 5 years or so without a hitch (so long as I prevent the aquarium syndrome build up in the engine bay!). If only I'd know about dem dastardly plenums 3 months ago.....

|pm | profile |
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by <James|Rover>; 8th August 2008 at 04:18..
<James|Rover> is offline   Reply With Quote