Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th February 2012, 11:35   #21
vindaloo
Ex Owner

MX-5 ND2 RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcp View Post
So now thinking of getting the coolant level sensor kit...any advice on best place to buy etc? Is it difficult to fit? Again many thanks for all the advice so far, it has been priceless!
Unfortunately the last batch of coolant sensors that are to be manufactured have already been allocated and no more are scheduled to be built, at least not in the near future. I can place your name on a reserve list in the event that a buyer drops out or another batch may be scheduled in the future.
vindaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2012, 12:14   #22
stevemcp

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
Unfortunately the last batch of coolant sensors that are to be manufactured have already been allocated and no more are scheduled to be built, at least not in the near future. I can place your name on a reserve list in the event that a buyer drops out or another batch may be scheduled in the future.
Yes that would be great, thank you!
stevemcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2012, 13:56   #23
stevemcp

Rover 75

Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindaloo View Post
Just a quick update on my issue. Problem seems sorted thanks to much of the advice given here. Turns out I have a 75 that does not have a Gerry T piece, according to Gerry we do exist. Changed the o=rings on the filler cap but then was still losing water. My mechanic thought it may have been the water pump so he tried to diagnose. One of the 'tests' he did was a pressure test to try and find where the system was leaking however this seems to have 'fixed' the problem, for now anyway, as since he did this I have lost minimal water over the last 500 miles (a cup full).

Many thanks to everyone who provided advice.
stevemcp is offline   Reply With Quote