Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd August 2018, 10:04   #1
Mickyboy
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts
Default Been away for a week come back on the forum and now gutted

I’ve been away from the forum during the week as I’ve been online and the Internet is absolutely useless where I am, I log back in to find it appears that Brian has left for some reason or another, obviously his own reasons, what a shame this is for the club itself, I now wonder how many 75’s & ZT’s in the club will fall by the way side, I also think that forum membership will decline, I know my comments may not please everyone, but I’m only bringing this up as it’s quite sad time when the club loses such a oracle of knowledge.

I have nothing to gain by writing this as I have my own T4 testbook I also have my own workshop and a vast supply of spares, and my own knowledge base, but lots of members don’t have these facilities, or knowledge, and certainly most members don’t have deep pockets, Brian was often on the forum offering free advice, technical information and his wealth of knowledge free of charge.

I’m afraid this is a sad day that as a club he is not a member anymore, maybe he will reconsider, One thing is for sure everybody is going to be checking the ECU’s from now on doubletime to make sure they don’t get drowned, unless they want to fit a complete ECU set and get VIN mismatch all over the place on T4.
It will certainly be interesting to compare subscribed membership figures from now and in 12 months time.
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]