Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th January 2019, 19:34   #31
Ross R75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
Please allow others to have their say, even if it does not align with the tenderness that you feel for this particular trader.
Maninder, you're a card my friend, you really are. This is particularly rich, even in your book.

Yes, we all know that there are myriad other suppliers, we're all entitled to buy from whomever we please. Constructive criticism is one thing, a crusade to throw needless critique, or critiche, is quite another.

I'll leave the subject with that old clique, or cliché, heaven knows which one it is, I'm so confused now

If you can't say anything positive, don't say anything at all. Especially when you have absolutely no involvement in the issue at hand.....
Old 10th January 2019, 20:03   #32
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross R75 View Post
Maninder, you're a card my friend, you really are. This is particularly rich, even in your book.

Yes, we all know that there are myriad other suppliers, we're all entitled to buy from whomever we please. Constructive criticism is one thing, a crusade to throw needless critique, or critiche, is quite another.

I'll leave the subject with that old clique, or cliché, heaven knows which one it is, I'm so confused now

If you can't say anything positive, don't say anything at all. Especially when you have absolutely no involvement in the issue at hand.....
Well Ross, there are some tired old cliches, & some tired old clique members, apparently I'm probably a member of both & there are also some members who continuously stick their noses in other peoples affairs Old cliche, or old cliques CBA
Old 10th January 2019, 20:20   #33
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

[QUOTE=tantallon;2701135]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
When I get time I may look back at the many complementary posts thanking DMGRS for his excellent service and see if you’ve put the same comment! You must ask yourself did your comment help the OP? If it hasn’t why are you saying it?[/QUO

I am answerable to no one .All this thanking for a delivery of parts is ridiculous .Do you thank every supplier you use on an open forum everytime they deliver something you have paid for .The internet would be jammed solid .I am entitled to my opinion same as you are .That is my opinion .Maybe it would be best if this is closed .
Likewise jumping on a post with your comment is as ridiculous as it had nothing to do with you, and your comment wasn’t helpful in any way, in fact the reverse as Mat’s customers defend him and the thread has changed due to solely your comment. Just how I see it and I’m allowed my opinion too

Last edited by Les4048; 11th January 2019 at 04:17..
Old 10th January 2019, 21:44   #34
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

[QUOTE=Les4048;2701351][QUOTE=tantallon;2701135]

Likewise jumping on a post with your comment is as ridiculous as it had nothing to do with you, and your comment wasn’t helpful in any way, in fact the reverse as Mat’s customers defend him and the thread has changed due to solely your comment. Just how I see it and I’m allowed my option too[/QUOTE

No you are wrong .It is in the interest of all members to look after each other .
The seller wasn't responding and fellow members were anxious .I merely raised my concerns .My actions actually got results as it is quite clear that prior to my comments nothing was happening. If Mat had done as he should He wouldn't have needed defending and neither should his customers ,I have jumped on posts in the past and have even offered free legal assistance from my Wife and Sister both who are solicitors .
Due to being a union representative for many years it is in my nature to try and assist especially when all other avenues have been exhausted .Which in this case clearly had for whatever reason .
I have actually received PM,s from fellow members thanking me for raising the issue .None of which were critical of my wording or actions .

Last edited by tantallon; 10th January 2019 at 22:16..
Old 10th January 2019, 23:15   #35
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
Another One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post

No you are wrong .It is in the interest of all members to look after each other .
The seller wasn't responding and fellow members were anxious .I merely raised my concerns .

So your first post in this thread, as quoted above, was raising your concerns in the interest of fellow members?

I'll let the reader decide.

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Old 10th January 2019, 23:18   #36
andymc
Posted a thing or two

Wedgewood Connie SE / Black Club SE

A couple of times over the past year I've ordered stuff from Mat and not received it straight away. This was inconvenient. However, resolving the issue was a matter of sending an email. Both times were down to the items being mislaid by the courier, and once Mat was aware of the issue he sent out a no-quibble replacement. I didn't need to have anyone kick up a fuss on my behalf, here or anywhere else, and the notion that this is the only thing that prompts a response is a bit far fetched.
A Nigerian mother of three
Old 11th January 2019, 01:49   #37
Jay
This is my second home

Small....Far away

Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,194 Posts

Right school bell has rung and back to class lol
Old 11th January 2019, 01:52   #38
Jay
This is my second home

Small....Far away

Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,194 Posts

Right school bell has rung and back to class lol

DMGRS are good though
Old 11th January 2019, 07:09   #39
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

And on that note the thread is now closed.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
Closed Thread