Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th April 2013, 20:25   #1
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts
Default A few days at Whitsun

Hello chaps looking for a bout 3 nights away and fancy Eastbourne area been to Bournemouth so any advice needed for a decent B&B for me and Er indoors and my 9 year old Jess. We aren't loaded as I only work 25 hrs at min but some where with a few pubs pubs and...sorry something to take a butchers at and get some fresh air.
Looking at a Monday night to Thursday night and dont want to get stuck in the tin tenters rush.
coab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 20:59   #2
SapperGB
Posted a thing or two

2005 190 ZT-T SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
Hello chaps looking for a bout 3 nights away and fancy Eastbourne area been to Bournemouth so any advice needed for a decent B&B for me and Er indoors and my 9 year old Jess. We aren't loaded as I only work 25 hrs at min but some where with a few pubs pubs and...sorry something to take a butchers at and get some fresh air.
Looking at a Monday night to Thursday night and dont want to get stuck in the tin tenters rush.

I was going to suggest Coombe Haven in Hastings but as always, the prices are increased over the holidays.

Haven parks are ideal to take someone of your daughters age but at £321 self catering it may be a little too expensive.

On the plus side, if Jess had a friend to take that price is for a party of 4 in 3 bed accommodation.

HOWEVER - if you were to compromise and do a fri-sun (3 nights) then the sun are running their £15 per person promotions again. ofc they also offer the 4 night breaks on weeks other than the witsun week but that would mean time off school.

The Shore view hotel in Eastbourne manages to do the 3 nights (mon-weds) for £150, booked through laterooms.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv...astbourne.aspx

im not sure if this includes breakfast though. The hotel was a Travelodge but is under new ownership. trip advisor gives it reasonable reviews (reviews from when it was Travelodge)

Last edited by SapperGB; 25th April 2013 at 21:06..
SapperGB is offline   Reply With Quote