Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st November 2019, 15:20   #1
robbrooks
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDT,160 remap: owner since new in December 2002: Mileage: June22 143,000

Default Top radiator hose

I've just bought the modifield parts for my bottom intercooler hose for £41.35 inclusive of VAT. No postage as I collected t he parts direct. Its in blue to match the top silicone hose. I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the top radiator hose that I require. I understand its not just a hose that fits like the intercooler pipes?
robbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2019, 17:49   #2
robbrooks
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDT,160 remap: owner since new in December 2002: Mileage: June22 143,000

Smile

[QUOTE

I only needed to buy one L-Shaped hose which the long end was longer than needed. The off cut was exactly the same length as the OE short hose the other side of the coolant T-Piece. £15 well spent and given the quality on strength of the new hoses, they will outlast the car.

Do you know if this is the same hose for the CDT Rover 75. If so could you please point me to the link.
Thanks
Rob
Old 22nd November 2019, 10:13   #3
Eddy600
Loves to post

Rover, MG

http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/ have a drive over here its in Mirfield so not that far away from yourself, should be able to find a suitable one.
Eddy600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2019, 12:10   #4
robbrooks
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy600 View Post
http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/ have a drive over here its in Mirfield so not that far away from yourself, should be able to find a suitable one.
I visited the place this week for a bottom intercooler pipe and it seems Ok - not fitted it yet though. The guy on the counter didn't have much of a clue when I asked him about the top radiator hose- He required dimensions of the pipe. Do we have the exact dimensions for a top radiator hose for a diesel CDT 75?Knowing this its probably easy, but I don't want to take it off the car to measure it! Currently I have an inline stat fitted too! The clips don't look that easy to get off either.

Last edited by robbrooks; 23rd November 2019 at 12:14..
Old 24th November 2019, 17:55   #5
robbrooks
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbrooks View Post
I visited the place this week for a bottom intercooler pipe and it seems Ok - not fitted it yet though. The guy on the counter didn't have much of a clue when I asked him about the top radiator hose- He required dimensions of the pipe. Do we have the exact dimensions for a top radiator hose for a diesel CDT 75?Knowing this its probably easy, but I don't want to take it off the car to measure it! Currently I have an inline stat fitted too! The clips don't look that easy to get off either.
Please confirm the internal diameter of the top radiator hose on the CDT diesel. Is it 32mm?