Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th March 2017, 10:28   #11
Christopher Price
Banned

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Not for mine, I'm afraid. Mine are marked SH and TJ (funnily enough they're both listed for the saloon..), but both now obsolete.
It may be worth an email at [email protected] to see if they can suggest anything.
Christopher Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2017, 11:02   #12
General
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Price View Post
It may be worth an email at [email protected] to see if they can suggest anything.
Thanks, Chris.
I spoke to them on Monday, and they had no alternatives - and wished me all the best of luck in the world finding any---

Last edited by General; 15th March 2017 at 11:03.. Reason: typo
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2017, 14:21   #13
Tracker
Loves to post

MG ZT

Default ZT Front Shocks

You say that the DMGRS ones are not the correct ones, but the pictures on the DMGRS page do show specifically "SH" and "TJ" which are stated to be for Mk2 1.8. Provided that their pending new stock is the same as those shown, then surely they are the correct ones for your car? I would not be too worried about them being called "Comfort" spec, as I have read elsewhere that most ZT's after the first few came with "Comfort" unless the "Sports" suspension was specifically ordered from new, and I would not expect there to be many Mk2's with anything other than "Comfort". The DMGRS pictures do show a different part number to the one you (and Rimmers) quote, but part number supercessions are very common and I would have thought that the "TJ" and "SH" labelling would confirm the actual damper specification. Also likely that the front (as opposed to rear)shocks for a Tourer would be the same as the Saloon.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote