Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Items Wanted
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st March 2018, 06:35   #1
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts
Default Park sensor ecu

Due to water damage I’m looking for a park sensor ecu for the tourer. Preferably one with clean undamaged pins as we all know the tourers like to leak. Part number is YWC107190
Thanks

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2018, 20:36   #2
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
Due to water damage I’m looking for a park sensor ecu for the tourer. Preferably one with clean undamaged pins as we all know the tourers like to leak. Part number is YWC107190
Thanks
Hi Mark
I’m fairly sure I’ve got one in stock I’ll check for you if you drop me a PM just to confirm you still need one
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2018, 20:53   #3
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Pm on in its way

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
Old 23rd March 2018, 18:59   #4
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Still in need of one of these

Old 23rd March 2018, 21:56   #5
timspencer
Gets stuck in

MG ZTT

Ive got this, bought it for mine but never needed it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1342D93C-B98D-44BA-B4C1-D23452D499D4.jpg (5.6 KB, 42 views)
timspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2018, 14:52   #6
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Thanks, mines a cream one, Mickyboy offered a black version but I think they are different. Early and late possibly due to the sounder relocation

Old 27th March 2018, 11:52   #7
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Hi,do you still require YWC107190?If so I have one in my 'spares attic's.Regards Ryszard..
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2018, 15:43   #8
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Potentially yes, I bought one off a member but Royal Mail have lost it. I was out when they tried to deliver it and they left a card telling me to collect it at the sorting office. They have lost it between my house and the sorting office and have no idea where it is. I won’t know until Tuesday if they can manage to find it.

Old 4th April 2018, 20:16   #9
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Officially lost by Royal Mail so still looking for one of these

Old 4th April 2018, 22:08   #10
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Hi,PM sent.Regards Ry...
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote