Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th March 2018, 22:16   #31
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default Clocks Forward Tonight.

Evening guys /owners members.
First day of the 2018 season meets Saturday 24th turned out to be a good one, last count there were 27 cars about midday and a few came later in the day, lots going on as always few gold resistors sorted, few SSC got fitted, O-rings sorted, plenums, lots of T4 sessions big thank once again to Duncan who by the end of the day was quite cold, forgot to ask him if ever got an hot drink during the day hopefully so.

Breakfast also turned out great, seems they were very nice, 15 out of the 18 on the list so not bad for first day, tomorrow so far I have 10 on the list maybe a few more will want one, saw a few new faces at the meet which was nice also great to see regular owners whom always support the meets turning up, thank you to Timbo for the spares he left in the tent, they helped a few people out already, hope your journey back was better.

Tomorrow Sunday 25th seems it is going to be a little warmer :thumb: also please remember the clocks go forward tonight, so if you do turn up at 10.00 and you have not put your clocks forward it will be 11.00am catch you all in the morning about 9.15am as I have already set my clocks in the car cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2018, 19:44   #32
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR T SE WITH MISSING SATNAV ROVER P6 2000 SC

Youre very welcome, hoped they would help people
Old 25th March 2018, 20:55   #33
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

HI All
First a big thank you all those who supported the pub by having breakfast and to those who may have taken a walk up to the pub during the day and had a drink or bite to eat both on the Saturday & the Sunday.

Thank you to Pete, and Chris for letting us know that the evening meals were very nice :thumb: i am sure in May we will have a bit more support, it all helps to keep the gaffer sweet as with out the use of the field we would struggle to keep these great meets going.

Big thank you to the owners whom come and also get involved, bring their fine cars to work on and seek the help they need so they can keep them going, lots of new faces and a few old ones that have not been for a while.

Massive thank you to Duncan whom withstood the cold in the tent doing the T4 sessions sometimes venturing out into the sunlight to have a quick warm

Thank you to all the crew for getting stuck in and helping out with tent erection, tidying up, tent taking down, and helping owners with their cars, I am sure May with be another good meet see you all then Arctic.

PS David I have your steering wheel drop me a Pm and we can arrange for it to be collected, or I could maybe meet you somewhere in the week as next week I am busy quite a few days.

you can see photo here below.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...hp?f=149&t=463

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2018, 12:53   #34
timspencer
Gets stuck in

MG ZTT

Nice to see everyone, thanks to Duncan for diagnosing my faulty parking sensor and drivers seat issues...

I can get on them now and the non working headlamp washers

See you all soon!
timspencer is offline   Reply With Quote