Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th March 2016, 20:31   #1
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Default win a vinyl SP

I've been talking to a vinyl company about getting strong dub plates made up (apparently there as strong as vinyl now and can be used alot before they break down, unlike standard dub plates), I'm going to do a SP version of "Dystopian Peace" with "We are unchained" on the back. I can get two or three made up for a smaller fee than I initially expected, so will keep one myself to frame and be giving away two, so be expecting a short competition in a few weeks time, it will be music related and names will be drawn on a random name generator (online) to see who wins out of the people that get the correct answer!

Ill chuck in a CD of the new album as well.

so frame it, play it or use it as a beer coaster if you want. Postage paid.

Just posting now to see if people would even like this type of thing...

Last edited by maxxpump; 10th March 2016 at 21:45..
maxxpump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2016, 05:47   #2
Kennyeth
This is my second home

No more Rover

Thanked 1,308 Times in 998 Posts

Dub Plates where do these fit??
I can`t find anything about Rubba-Dub-Dub in Haynes
Ken.
Kennyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2016, 05:50   #3
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyeth View Post
Dub Plates where do these fit??
I can`t find anything about Rubba-Dub-Dub in Haynes
Ken.
hahaha...not if you install a deck in your motor, scratching while going down the highway!
Old 11th March 2016, 12:35   #4
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I'm going to change this up a bit and do the draw on the 16th march (next Wednesday), but will have to wait around a month for prizes as I will be able to include a bit more for the winners. This will include my new album "Transience by Transquanta", as well as a SP Vinyl edition of my best work (dystopian peace), this will also include a small poster with the albums artwork and the last two albums artwork. all copies will be signed and numbered. To top it off I will include codes to download my legacy collections as well. you have choice of black or clear vinyl. Including postage!

For someone that's likes electronic, dance, trance, hip hop tracks, classical, rock, sequenced works, new wave, piano works, metal, theme songs, blues, D&B (drum and bass), house, R&B, space and sound exploration can have a real field day!

I do work all genres of music, as you see.

All original works by me and people I collaborate with (all the samples came from)

Sounds from synths from the 60's to 2016 technology and original experimental sound scape's.

Influences are Brian Eno, flock of seagulls, Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, hot buttered and everything in between.

The question is: What was David Bowie's 1972 album called

I am running this competition on Facebook as well as on YouTube, but its all a seperate competition, so if you don't get a chance go over to my YouTube page @ Unchained ExeDist's YouTube discussion page

Or go to Unchained ExeDist's and Transquanta's YouTube page

Or if your on Facebook fan my band page: Unchained ExeDist's and Transquanta's fan base for other chances to win.

Disclaimer: The competition is run by me and solely me, if there is a problem please don't hesitate to PM or message me, the Rover 75 and ZT club are not responsible, for this post. (just thought it was wise to put a disclaimer here...)

This is the song which will be on vinyl: Dystopian Peace

Last edited by maxxpump; 12th March 2016 at 09:27..
Old 12th March 2016, 14:24   #5
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Again the question is "What was David Bowie's 1972 album called" PM me the answer!

You will get a free album postage covered and artwork as well as potentially as a special song being on vinyl!

Or if im doing something wrong please tell me how I can improve it...?

Update my radio air time went great they want me back for a session, so know the album should be good when its complete...

Got a handful of people which have entered which is great! now just will wait to see if anybody more wants to join in but you lot have up to the 19th march to join in for a chance.

My Facebook competition started again as there was renewed interest in that.

Last edited by maxxpump; 13th March 2016 at 16:31..
Old 14th March 2016, 17:24   #6
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Post Some more information

Wow I've now had five entrants to this competition, hopefully by Saturday I cam get maybe a few more people to enter, fingers crossed!

If your unsure about entering please tell me how I can sort things out as I have had various PM's viewing concern over a few things related to this competition, namely people want to have there anonymity, which is cool and can be sorted out, one way or another. Please PM me your issues.

For this competition I am only sending a 1x vinyl 7" 4 minute short play, 1x copy of transience by Transquanta which is my new album which has a fair few songs which are not on YouTube and have done extremely well on other channels including juice FM Brighton (radio station play slot),
2x a4 sheets of artwork on fine mat photo paper, 4x codes for legacy albums, 1x stickers and a signed picture of my group and instruments. There are two prizes up for grabs and hopefully I get more than 3 people to play along with this. It will be put in a padded envelope and that's all there will be as this is strictly prize giving, not anything else.

(there will only be 100x albums made up so it will be in limited numbers (and forty have gone already!!))

I have had a very bad time during the making of this competition as I have found that I am annoying a load of people and had some threatening emails from people on YouTube, Facebook and Digital spy (which I have terminated my account with).

I have had only nice comments so far on this platform so I see it is going well!

Hopefully more people will join in question is up above and please contact me for more details.

Last edited by maxxpump; 14th March 2016 at 17:27..
Old 15th March 2016, 21:56   #7
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Today I have been chatting to people about making the artwork for the cover of my new album, going off of previous artwork and a few ideas I came up with and have settled on this:
The final version will be done in photo shop using vector imagining so will be much more sharper and will have 3d looking effects!

I've nearly finished the final master of my CD and now have a play list which also shows the kind people which have been working with me on this project!

The vinyl will be made up next week for dystopian peace (transient master) and should be mastered and with me within three to four weeks. The physical album is entering production on the 7th April for our 21st April release. We now have an official distributor and are having an official website made for use by the same person which has made a few rover parts related websites!

Good luck to all those who have entered the competition, there is now quite a few people, more than I ever hoped for which is excellent!

This is going to be the last post until the draw to allow people time and stuff and for me to do other bits...
Old 15th March 2016, 22:19   #8
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

I unfortunately can't post any more specifics about my album, fans of my YouTube page will find out more in due time when it comes to release and fans of my Facebook group will get some early access bits. I'm doing this as an exercise to see if I can actually launch an album, and those whom want the album on here can get free streaming access and will be notified to free downloads if you want them (when they come available! As I currently have codes for two hundred older downloads which haven't been claimed and need to get rid of those first!)).

I'm currently have put a lot of money into this project and expect nothing in return, just the fact that I have launched some thing in my life time for someone else apart from me! The studios did the work as it promotes them and they may get some extra work in the future for the production and mastering! James at primal visions wanted something to do as he was bored! and I only see this as a hobby. I thought I would explain myself here as I got a fairly rude PM last night (Actually I've been getting quiet a bit of stick through out the whole process!) which I could have chosen to ignore but here is my answer anyway!

Thank you anyway to the people which have supported me through out the last year listening to my music, I write on here mainly as most of my traffic to YouTube ends up coming from this forum! (From the musical section which I have on here!) which is truly beautiful. I promise to still make song out of my rover sounds but what to make is the real question!
Old 16th March 2016, 04:41   #9
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
I unfortunately can't post any more specifics about my album, fans of my YouTube page will find out more in due time when it comes to release and fans of my Facebook group will get some early access bits. I'm doing this as an exercise to see if I can actually launch an album, and those whom want the album on here can get free streaming access and will be notified to free downloads if you want them (when they come available! As I currently have codes for two hundred older downloads which haven't been claimed and need to get rid of those first!)).

I'm currently have put a lot of money into this project and expect nothing in return, just the fact that I have launched some thing in my life time for someone else apart from me! The studios did the work as it promotes them and they may get some extra work in the future for the production and mastering! James at primal visions wanted something to do as he was bored! and I only see this as a hobby. I thought I would explain myself here as I got a fairly rude PM last night (Actually I've been getting quiet a bit of stick through out the whole process!) which I could have chosen to ignore but here is my answer anyway!

Thank you anyway to the people which have supported me through out the last year listening to my music, I write on here mainly as most of my traffic to YouTube ends up coming from this forum! (From the musical section which I have on here!) which is truly beautiful. I promise to still make song out of my rover sounds but what to make is the real question!
Report the PM Stuart, this is the social section so you can post whatever you want. If people don't want to see what you've posted they have no NEED to open the thread Simple solution in my eyes. Just forward the PM onto Reebs and let him deal with them.
Old 16th March 2016, 07:22   #10
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

I'm with Tony on that one Stuart.

Report the PM to a mod, there is absolutely no reason for someone to complain about your posting in the social section with your music .

If someone sent me the same about my photography I would report it in a heartbeat!

I do wonder what is wrong with people some times, petty minded nothing better to do with their time moaners