Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th May 2013, 19:37   #271
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,095 Posts

Brian contributed over 50% of the total amount raised on the day by donating his services to charity. This is generosity without bounds, I am sure there is no doubt how important Brian was to this event as without him I am sure the turnout would have been fewer and the amount raised certainly lower.

Remaps were charged at full price, 100% was donated to charity. Brian drew a line under them himself and was under no pressure to supply them.

I am sure he will not mind me pointing out that his fuel expenses were covered, as it is such a small price to pay for the huge contribution he made. My dad also bought him a drink and his dinner, as it was the least we could do.

Thank you Brian you are a true gentleman, words alone cannot express my gratitude for everything you provide to this club.
rich17865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2013, 20:11   #272
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich17865 View Post
Brian contributed over 50% of the total amount raised on the day by donating his services to charity. This is generosity without bounds, I am sure there is no doubt how important Brian was to this event as without him I am sure the turnout would have been fewer and the amount raised certainly lower.

Remaps were charged at full price, 100% was donated to charity. Brian drew a line under them himself and was under no pressure to supply them.

I am sure he will not mind me pointing out that his fuel expenses were covered, as it is such a small price to pay for the huge contribution he made. My dad also bought him a drink and his dinner, as it was the least we could do.

Thank you Brian you are a true gentleman, words alone cannot express my gratitude for everything you provide to this club.
Bah, you're making me blush now
Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2013, 20:17   #273
Godfer
Posted a thing or two

Seafrost 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich17865 View Post

He got a day out (fuel paid for I might add) and was fed and watered...all for plugging-in some 'boxes' that looked like (circa '70's) surplus Dr Who props!

He should be thanking us!!!!

It's all snake oil!!!

A lovely Seafrost 1.8T
Godfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2013, 20:29   #274
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfer View Post
He got a day out (fuel paid for I might add) and was fed and watered...all for plugging-in some 'boxes' that looked like (circa '70's) surplus Dr Who props!

He should be thanking us!!!!

It's all snake oil!!!
Thanks Sid
Bri
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2013, 21:09   #275
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

Some pics from me

Brian was an absolute trooper and was operating 2 T4's & 2or 3 cars at once!!
He was quicker than me just working on one car at a time
We messed up cos I thought the venue started at 1pm DOH
Sorry I couldn't have helped you more Brian

Here's the man himself.
We think my Band Hat suits him very well as a Rover owner

Was this man wearing slippers too ?!

Very expensive biscuit goes to James

A big Thanks also must go to Westonboy and his wife Jane who "stole" a box of wooden keyfobs from our boot and sold the lot raising more than me & Mrs Jules put together

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote