Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st January 2017, 13:30   #1
TimH
Avid contributor

MG ZT+ 190

Default 2 Panasonic Rugged Toughbooks for sale #Sold#

Now Sold!

I have 2 Panasonic Rugged Toughbooks for sale, these are machines that are favoured by people who do diagnostics (T4 etc)!
Both need some bits (Straight forward)but both are working and have NO PASSWORDS so the BIOS is unlocked!

1st one is a CF-52 model with an Intel Core2Duo 1.8 processor and 2 Gig of memory (I can up this if needed). It needs a Hard drive, caddy, battery flap and power supply. Battery holds a charge and the screen has a very feint line on it towards the right hand side but is definitely usable as it is.
Has a DVD multi Drive as well.

2nd one is also a CF-52 model with an Intel Core i5 Processor and 1 stick of DDR3 memory (2 Gig, I can add another if required). It needs a replacement screen, Hard Drive, Battery flap and power supply. Battery holds a charge. Also has a DVD multi drive.
I can also supply Operating and user software on disc for these if required.

Both boot to the BIOS, and all the bits are available on the net. Both have some marks on them, as would be expected, but they are really rugged with a magnesium chassis, splash proof keyboard and shock resistant mechanicals
I'm after offers on £200 ish for the two, collected from Greater Manchester or I am happy to post at cost. Also happy to split so make me an offer!
They are easily worth £175 to £250 each when sorted (often more!).
I can provide photos of them working.
Basically, I have money tied up in these and I need to shift them, so someone else can use them or make some money!

Last edited by TimH; 22nd January 2017 at 16:46.. Reason: Item now sold
TimH is offline   Reply With Quote