Notices

Old 22nd February 2015, 16:16   #21
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
I know you shouldn't judge a person by his looks but he looks like a right thug ..
with
Old 22nd February 2015, 16:19   #22
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

I have a wee story about Chelsea fans that might give an insight to there mentality.

As I have said I have an upstairs neighbour who is from London and supports Chelsea.

Some years ago (about 4) Chelsea played my team Rangers in a pre season friendly (ha).

About seven mates of my butthole neighbour came up for it and stayed with him.

Let's just say my good lady and I drove to a nice hotel.

When we returned two days later our bins (our bins !) Were full of various drinks containers .

By all accounts the street was a war zone.

Glad we missed it.

Last edited by FLYER; 22nd February 2015 at 16:21..
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2015, 20:05   #23
MrDoodles
Banned

MG ZT+ V6 190

Thanked 1,196 Times in 818 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
What puzzles me is, why was a bloke filming with his mobile phone, on a Paris subway, just as a coloured man approached the train Set up or what Not condoning the behaviour btw, just an observation
Can only agree Ronnie!

A black man gets pushed in Paris and the MSM are all over it like a rash!

1,400 girls get groomed and raped in Rotherham and barely a word from the same people!
MrDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2015, 21:53   #24
Spike
Posted a thing or two

Spike, Burt & Daisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoodles View Post
Can only agree Ronnie!

A black man gets pushed in Paris and the MSM are all over it like a rash!

1,400 girls get groomed and raped in Rotherham and barely a word from the same people!
I don't know what you mean by 'MSM' but I assume you're making some kind of point about those that are sometimes labelled 'Guardian-reading pinkos'...? Your second paragraph seems to confirm my assumption.

Well, for your information, racism is racism no matter what scale it's on and to dismiss it by reference to what happened in Rotherham is disgusting and arrogant.

In my eyes, what you're doing here is trolling and should be dealt with accordingly.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2015, 22:15   #25
Leyland Worldmaster
This is my second home

Audi A2 1.4TDI

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,057 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoodles View Post
Can only agree Ronnie!

A man gets pushed in Paris and it is widely reported!

1,400 girls get groomed and it is widely reported!
Fixt!

🏓
Leyland Worldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2015, 22:19   #26
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard680 View Post
Fixt!
And you young man need to clear your PMs
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 06:00   #27
Stickman
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
What puzzles me is, why was a bloke filming with his mobile phone, on a Paris subway, just as a coloured man approached the train Set up or what Not condoning the behaviour btw, just an observation
As reported widely in the press subsequently ronnie b4 said thugs picked on the unfortunate victim several rival fans had already been denied access to the train in a similar fashion
Regards
Chris
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 06:13   #28
Stickman
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 saloon

Glad to see these scumbags aka parsons,blacklie and co have now been identified and hope their actions have now in turn have had the chance to examine their own miserable existence on this planet
Regards
Chris
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 06:51   #29
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

I find it all acutely embarrassing that this country exports this sort of racist, moronic idiot all over the globe under the guise of being a Football supporter!

It shows us as a country in such a lovely light

Anyone found behaving in this way at home or abroad, for club or country should be given an immediate life time ban in attending any football matches and handed out a substantial fine .
If they can afford to gallivant about following their team in the pursuit of causing unrest where they go they can afford to be hit in their pockets hard for their actions!

Whilst we are at it, make sure they are named and shamed, that should have an affect on their lives and maybe make them think about their behaviour !
Old 23rd February 2015, 09:14   #30
mickm1
Loves to post

MG ZT & Rover 75 Facelift models in Pearlescent Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter paul View Post
I am a new member and have not posted up to now but I have to say that other than a little confusion in the middle I did find the comments of Flyer very threatening.

I thought I had joined a group of civilised car fans. Maybe I am wrong and should look to other forums.

I feel quite scared of posting now incase I get aggressive responses too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter paul View Post
The ones around page 4.
Your first post on the forum is a complaint??

anyway back on topic

The ex-Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) and Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) officer, from Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, is currently a director with a human rights organisation - the World Human Rights Forum - and has also worked supporting victims of the Troubles.

The Chelsea season ticket holder is one of the three men whose images were released by Scotland Yard as part of an investigation into a group of supporters who allegedly pushed a black man off the train and chanted a racist song in the French capital on Tuesday.

The incident happened ahead of Chelsea's Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain, which ended 1-1.

Footage posted online showed the commuter - named in reports as Souleymane S - being pushed back on to the platform amid chants of ''we're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it''.

Tonight, Mr Barklie issued a statement through his lawyer in which he admitted involvement in an "incident" that resulted in Souleymane S being "unable to enter part of the train".

He said he had an account he wanted to provide to police that would explain the "context and circumstances".

Mr Barklie denied singing any racist songs; said he travelled to the game alone; insisted he did not know any of the other individuals captured on video footage of the incident; and said he has never been part of any "group or faction" of Chelsea fans.

The statement was issued by Belfast solicitor Kevin Winters.

"We act on behalf of Mr Barklie identified as one of the people sought by authorities investigating an incident on the Paris Metro on 16/2/15 ," it said.

"We contacted London Metropolitan Police today to advise that our client is happy to assist with inquiries.

"Pending formal engagement with police, our client is anxious to put on record his total abhorrence for racism and any activity associated with it.

"As someone who has spent years working with disadvantaged communities in Africa and India he can point to a cv in human rights work which undermines any suggestion he is racist.

"Today a senior official in the World Human Rights Forum confirmed their support for him.

"Mr Barklie is a Chelsea season ticket holder and has travelled to matches for over 20 years now without incident.

"He travelled alone to the Paris St Germain match and has no knowledge whatsoever of the identities of the other people depicted in recent YouTube video releases. He wants to stress that he was not and never has been part of any group or faction of Chelsea supporters.

"He did not participate in racist chanting and singing and condemns any behaviour supporting that.

"He accepts he was involved in an incident when a person now known to him as Souleymane S was unable to enter a part of the train.

"He has an account to give to police which will explain the context and circumstances as they prevailed at that particular time.

"In the meantime pending that, he wants to put on record his sincerest apologies for the trauma and stress suffered by Mr Souleymane.

"He readily acknowledges that any judgement on the integrity of his apology will be kept in abeyance pending the outworkings of the investigation.

"Given the extremely sensitive nature of the issues engaged we urge upon all media outlets to exercise as much restraint as possible when commenting on the case.

"We accept on behalf of our client that public interest demands nothing but total indignation and condemnation from all media reporting but such reporting ought not to persist at the expense of undermining Mr Barklie's right to a fair trial

"Tonight London Met confirmed with us that arrangements were in hand to take the investigation to the next stage."

The WAVE Trauma Centre, which supports victims of the Northern Ireland Troubles, tonight said it had suspended a part-time worker pending further investigation into the Paris incident.

"As this matter is subject to an investigation by the Metropolitan Police it would not be appropriate to comment further at this stage," said a spokesman for the charity.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the three men had now been identified and the force was liaising with the French authorities.

None of the men sought by Scotland Yard have been arrested.

A police spokesman said the force cannot arrest people for offences which happen outside the UK but "a number of people" have now been spoken to in relation to the incident.

Five people have so far been suspended from Chelsea's Stamford Bridge ground following investigations into the incident.

The club has reiterated its promise to ban for life anyone proved to have been involved in the altercation and is helping police in the UK and Paris.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho said the club are "appalled" by the racial abuse, adding that owner Roman Abramovich is also "disgusted".

Meanwhile, police are seeking a gang of men, believed to be Chelsea fans, who were heard shouting racist chants at London St Pancras station on Wednesday evening.

A member of the public reported the men, who had travelled by train from Paris Gare du Nord, British Transport Police (BTP) said.

It is believed they were returning home after attending Chelsea's match with PSG.
mickm1 is offline   Reply With Quote