Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 28th May 2019, 20:00   #1
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

Default Four passes within a month

My Wedgewood passed its MOT earlier today along with my Mini Mayfair both which I sold earlier last week.
Both cars were clear passes which brings my “tally” to four clear passes within a month as my Zircon 75 went in for its test along with my SD1 Vitesse.

The Mini was uplifted just a few hours after passing the test and is now enroute to its new owner in Kent and this evening the new owner of my Wedgewood collected his new car.

This now brings to an end, my Rover ownership which I’ve held since 1986 when I purchased a 2.0 SD1 which was replaced by the Vitesse that I sold last month.

With the 75 our first purchase was our 2.0 diesel Connoisseur back in 2002 with the Wedgewood being added as a second car in 2010.

My only tie now to the Austin, Morris, MG Rover stable is my 1974 Vanden Plas Princess 1300 automatic which I’ve owned since around 1984. It will also be up for sale as soon as I get the final mechanical work done.

The end of an era I suppose, but I’ve enjoyed practically every minute.
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote