Notices

Old 4th August 2018, 08:27   #141121
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian, in the photo there is a light breakfast roll and a lovely coffee maker with a nice cuppa. It looks welcoming and the place to be
Morning Phil thank you , Must admit the coffee maker seldom comes out of the cupboard as I don't drink coffee much & the missus prefers instant coffee

Our daughter gave it a run out yesterday, I must say the aroma did smell good and I had a cup.

Hope the bug you picked up doesn't last long.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2018, 08:30   #141122
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

There's been a major change in relationships in the house! Pops always kept Maya at arms (or legs) length . . . . until the last week or so. They are now playing at least as often as Suzy and Maya do and when all three join in get your feet out of the way, tearing around the sofa like demented circus ponies! Pops doesn't even object if Maya squeezes into the bed beside her.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2018, 09:17   #141123
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Morning Phil thank you , Must admit the coffee maker seldom comes out of the cupboard as I don't drink coffee much & the missus prefers instant coffee

Our daughter gave it a run out yesterday, I must say the aroma did smell good and I had a cup.

Hope the bug you picked up doesn't last long.
Thank you Ian, it has to run it’s course, a few more days of feeling like sh* then I should be okay. Yes it is lovely to smell the aroma of coffee brewing. Coolcat is a coffee connoisseur and likes to drink the best, but with the drought this year in Kenya, the price for the best coffee, a blue ribbon brand went up to £40 a bag. I brought back 8 bags of coffee in my luggage, not blue ribbon, but one of them has Jeff’s name on it

Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2018, 09:21   #141124
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
There's been a major change in relationships in the house! Pops always kept Maya at arms (or legs) length . . . . until the last week or so. They are now playing at least as often as Suzy and Maya do and when all three join in get your feet out of the way, tearing around the sofa like demented circus ponies! Pops doesn't even object if Maya squeezes into the bed beside her.
Interesting doggie dynamics there Steve and clearly some bonding going on between Pops and Maya. How touching and heart warming
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2018, 14:07   #141125
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Phew! It's going warm here now. It was about time the rear bedroom windows were cleaned, the window cleaner cant get at them over the conservatory & he wont put his ladders on decking anyway, I have a 9 meter roachpole from my fishing days so I tie a sponge to the end of it to clean them I had to get the Rover out of the garage to get at something and noticed one of the tyres needed some air in it so I put the compressor on & gave it a run around the block then snowfoamed it. I noticed the wiper blades had perished & split too good job I had a spare set in the drawer to put on.

Old 4th August 2018, 16:43   #141126
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Much to my surprise my "new" license arrived today, only did the needful at the main Post Office in Edinburgh on the 31st. Mind you, photo looks like I've just escaped from Broadmoor. Checked that the categories that should be there are there.

T4 Location Map
Old 4th August 2018, 17:36   #141127
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Evening all, It's a lovely evening here the temp has dropped & there's a nice cooling breeze blowing
Corned beef hash for tea tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Much to my surprise my "new" license arrived today, only did the needful at the main Post Office in Edinburgh on the 31st. Mind you, photo looks like I've just escaped from Broadmoor. Checked that the categories that should be there are there.

LOL It's the same with mine Steve I look like one of those wanted poster criminals.

I got a set of photos done at the photo booth in Tesco's last year and as you're not supposed to smile I look like a right miserable old get.

Old 4th August 2018, 18:35   #141128
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

You can either renew the license online and they use you passport photo (my passport has expired) or you can do it at a select few Post Offices which have a special camera and booth set up for it. Not cheap, £21.50 at the Post Office or £17 online.

T4 Location Map
Old 4th August 2018, 18:46   #141129
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Phew! It's going warm here now. It was about time the rear bedroom windows were cleaned, the window cleaner cant get at them over the conservatory & he wont put his ladders on decking anyway, I have a 9 meter roachpole from my fishing days so I tie a sponge to the end of it to clean them I had to get the Rover out of the garage to get at something and noticed one of the tyres needed some air in it so I put the compressor on & gave it a run around the block then snowfoamed it. I noticed the wiper blades had perished & split too good job I had a spare set in the drawer to put on.

Find a window cleaner thst uses the water fed pole system Ian. Tjat will reach easy
Old 4th August 2018, 20:46   #141130
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Used my carpet cleaner to do the caravan carpets today, came up brilliant