Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Humour Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 21st January 2018, 21:59   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Big fruit.

Three friends, Steve, Dave, and Ronnie are hiking through the forest when they're ambushed by a tribe of cannibals. They're taken back to the cannibals' camp and are brought to the chief. The chief tells them, "Here in our tribe, we like to play a game with those we capture. We walk you through the forest, and you must pick 10 of one kind of fruit. Once you come back, we'll explain the rest to you."

So each man sets off into the forest, closely guarded by 2-3 cannibals. Steve returns, and he has picked 10 apples. The chief says "You must shove all 10 of those apples inside your rear. If you can fit all 10 in without making a single facial expression, you will be set free. Make one facial expression, however, and you will be eaten. The man gets 3 apples in before shouting out in excruciating pain, and he is cooked and eaten.

Dave returns, and he has picked 10 grapes. The chief tells him the rest of the rules, and he begins inserting grapes into his rear. He gets to 9 grapes, and then busts out in hysterical laughter. Confused, the cannibals cook and eat him.

Dave gets up to the Pearly Gates to see his friend Steve waiting for him. Steve says, "Dave! What happened?! Why did you start laughing? You were so close! You could have been freed!"

Dave immediately begins laughing and says, "I know, but I couldn't control myself when I saw Ronnie walking into the camp with 10 watermelons!"

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote