Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th June 2019, 10:11   #11
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Sorry for the second go. S. Vettel now says he can't guarantee his future in F1 because of Canada. Apparently it's not the sport (?) he joined. What a poor loser in the sport that continues to make him richer than rich.

The effect on his fans and the many supporters he has around the world must be devastating. He now says he is a purist but there is nothing pure about his conduct in Canada, which incidentally wasn't his first effort at violent rage.

Anyone remember his antics when he deliberately crashed into the rear of Hamilton immediately following the removal of the earlier yellow flag? Whatever happened to sportsmanship. There have been many real heroes in this inherently dangerous sport, petulant prima donas are welcome to compete in other sports if that is what they want.
Old 11th June 2019, 11:10   #12
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Everyone has suggested he turned his wheel this way or that way, but what the camera can never show, is the amount of torque going through the rear wheels. For him to try to turn off the racing line as everyone I have read suggests, forgets to consider the condition of the tyres after coming off the dirt.

I would say there was more chance of an issue had he tried to do this. The rear end would have slammed Hamilton into the wall.

I think the penalty was harsh, it was a racing incident (in that Hamilton pressured the mistake by Vettel, which is part of racing is it not? - and well played by Hamilton!) Hamilton did well to avoid, but Vettel went off before Hamilton reached the apex, and surely would have anticipated Vettel into the wall? I dont think Hamilton has any blame in this at all, however I do think he made a mistake himself for that lack of anticipation.

Ha.ilton is also prone to his own sulks, but is more aware of his media profile (it is the American way after all ).

By the way, I am not a fan of Vettel either.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote