Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th August 2016, 18:07   #21
yogi0503

rover 75 saloon auto

Interesting read on this car and the write up on it too. I agree it looks very nice, and so did a previous car that he had for sale 12 months ago. I went to see it to potentially buy, but the car ( a mgzt 190 se ) was not as described, things wrong which were not mentioned in the advert, and you ll note in all the adverts for his cars it mentions all the cambelts have been changed prior to sale. That's great but there is no proof he has no back up to say they have been done no invoice nothing. Bit dodgy if you ask me.
Hence I walked away.
But who knows there may be things now to say they have been done, I am just saying I was not impressed when I saw one of the cars he had for sale.
yogi0503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2016, 19:59   #22
mgzrjake
Loves to post

MG ZTT 135+ diesel, MGZS 180 saloon MK2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi0503 View Post
Interesting read on this car and the write up on it too. I agree it looks very nice, and so did a previous car that he had for sale 12 months ago. I went to see it to potentially buy, but the car ( a mgzt 190 se ) was not as described, things wrong which were not mentioned in the advert, and you ll note in all the adverts for his cars it mentions all the cambelts have been changed prior to sale. That's great but there is no proof he has no back up to say they have been done no invoice nothing. Bit dodgy if you ask me.
Hence I walked away.
But who knows there may be things now to say they have been done, I am just saying I was not impressed when I saw one of the cars he had for sale.
that's interesting says done no proof in-like the one Marinabrian brought to our attention "very nice 190SE" with pictures of parts purchased and photo evidence along with who did it. Perhaps that's the way to showcase your sales with more than just words ?

JT
mgzrjake is offline   Reply With Quote