Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th April 2012, 22:57   #34
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
It is all relevant to the history of the model Alan given this car is from the early days of the the 75

Some enthusiasts will pay more for an 'S' reg which has been looked after as well as it has been. Being positive, I would have put it up for a higher price with a lower price in mind for negotiations.

I hope the price you have up, is reached and whoever buys AOX will be in for a treat

Nicely presented.
Don´t know if it is relavant or not. Just my job makes me try and get the facts/terminology right. Next to the prototypes (that have all gone) the pre-production ones are nearly just as interesting as they were put together on the line when the line was being formed and tested. The last changes in -equipment- were tested/thought out under the pre-production run of cars. When they thought they had got it all sorted the line was -locked- if you like and the work force new exactly what was to go where. The cars were deemed -finished- if you like, and the linerattled them all off (as it were). So the pre-prod ones I like to think were more thought of as -individuals-.... changing components, trying last minute things if there was a hitch in the line. Which makes them a bit special. I think I´m the right person for the one I managed to get as I think this type of thing is really intriguing.

Done quite a bit of -reserch- into old caravans and the companies that made them. Interviewed the owners/founders of companies such as KABE which is a large manufacturer of vans here. Even the employees of firms that started in the 40s. Culture History. Must stop highjacking, profuse appologies
Roverowner is offline   Reply With Quote