Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th April 2011, 17:44   #11
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverowner View Post
He´s lovely, when he´s asleep
Funny, that's what Kirsti says about you.
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 06:24   #12
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

You´ve been eavesdropping again

Suppose you´re selling off the parts from the car after the MOT
Roverowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 09:09   #13
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverowner View Post
You´ve been eavesdropping again

Suppose you´re selling off the parts from the car after the MOT
Oh ye of little faith.
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2011, 22:19   #14
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Might be up for either Beamish or Hartlepool, Rich
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 20:33   #15
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Beamish

With less than a Month to go, are there any more takers for the Durham MG Club meet at Beamish, you park inside the museum on the Show field by the Town Centre, and get to use all the faciilites at the museum. The normal cost is £16 per person, but by entering the show, it is reduced to £8 per person.

Extract from Entry form

The Durham MG Club invites you to enjoy all the attractions of a world famous museum with your MG. The event is open to any and all MG models and the Beamish Trophy (a miner’s lamp given by the museum) will be awarded to ‘Best MG in show’. The Durham MG Club will award other trophies to ‘best in class’.
Entry to the North of England MG show at Beamish Museum is strictly by pass which must be purchased in advance. A charge of £8 per person will apply to both driver and passenger), and this will allow entry to the Museum (normal price £16 per person) via the MG show entrance gate. Up to three additional passengers may also attend at the special rate of £8 per person (age 10 and over –under 10sare free), again to be paid in advance. These offers will not be available to purchase on the day, when the normal Beamish admission prices will apply. Please note Beamish gate marshals will not let you in without a prepurchased pass.

Last edited by Fusilier; 12th May 2011 at 20:35..
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 20:02   #16
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

bad timing with Germany so soon after i will try not to have anything be on the same time for next time as it does look a good deal/event and i could do it via my family home in Durham maybe . i hope it goes well and you get some of our lot going this time . maybe if bev gets unlimited miles on the car insurance we could take the MG F next time or try with the 75 ... a bit of time before then to decide

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 20:19   #17
Fusilier
Moderator / RS North East

MG ZT T 180,MGF Freestyle, Jaguar XKR Convertible and XF

Thanked 2,231 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default Beamish

Stephen

Would be nice to see your MGF. I had mine MOT'd today, and she passed with flying colours, however, only done 385 miles since last one. One advisory, and one minor problem, broken brake pipe clip

I am not 100% sure if they will do Beamish next year thought, as currently only have 46 cars attending as at Wednesday, and need to have at least 50 to break even. Three years ago, we had over 200 cars attending.

Anyway, as soon as I know more will let you all know. I think it would be fantastic if the Rover 75 and MG Club could have an event there, as there is so much to do at the museum and for half price, fantastic value for money, and also an education for all. My favourite place at the museum is the sweet shop, you get to see it being made as it was done in the early 20th century, and then you get to trty the samples. You can also buy those sweets you had as a child, that you don't see in shops now

Stu
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 20:23   #18
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcl0sm View Post
Stephen

Would be nice to see your MGF. I had mine MOT'd today, and she passed with flying colours, however, only done 385 miles since last one. One advisory, and one minor problem, broken brake pipe clip

I am not 100% sure if they will do Beamish next year thought, as currently only have 46 cars attending as at Wednesday, and need to have at least 50 to break even. Three years ago, we had over 200 cars attending.

Anyway, as soon as I know more will let you all know. I think it would be fantastic if the Rover 75 and MG Club could have an event there, as there is so much to do at the museum and for half price, fantastic value for money, and also an education for all. My favourite place at the museum is the sweet shop, you get to see it being made as it was done in the early 20th century, and then you get to trty the samples. You can also buy those sweets you had as a child, that you don't see in shops now

Stu
it is a shame that the last 2 have been either when there was a nieces 21st or going to germany as it does look a very good event i am sorry to be not going . i hope you get the No.s for there to be one next time

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2011, 15:19   #19
nick nick
Retired

R75 CDTI SE ( N80 UTD )

Did any of you go to this meet there does not seem to be any feedback
nick nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2011, 17:39   #20
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick nick View Post
Did any of you go to this meet there does not seem to be any feedback
John this was something stu sorted with the durham mg club as he's in that as well but none of us showed up hence the no feed back mate cheers
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote