Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd November 2010, 19:29   #1
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts
Default Welcome to our new Region;

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself,most of the members in our region have already met me,so for the benefit of new or exsisting members who havent,here goes.

My club username is [Bluejon] John to everyone who know me,& reside in West Cumbria,I have been a subscribed member from the clubs inception,my wife is also a subscribed member,& goes under the username [jan] Jan to everyone.

Hopefully,with alot of help from Jan,& indeed from many of the members in our region,incidently,we count most of you by now as friends & not only as members,I look forward to representing the region for many years to come.

As a very dedicated fan of the 75/ZT marque,[Jan calls it an obsession,who am I to argue] I feel by creating regions with likewise dedicated fans,with the possibility of holding meets, events & general getogethers hopefully on a more regular basis,can only be of great benefit to us members,& indeed the club itself.

Therefore knowing most of you as I do,may I use a phrase from [Derekosb]introduction,I am not here to tell the members what to do,likewise that is for the Mods,rather assist with organising,with the help of members in our region,& co-ordinating with the RSs & members in the other regions,with meets & events on a larger scale.

It is with this in mind to place it open to all,for assistance on what we as a region,would want to do ie;suggestions,meets/events,regular/monthly,locations/venues etc,please feel free to come forward with any ideas,I look forward to assisting you all with this exciting new venture.

Last but by nomeans least,I intend,like others have done,to place a location map for assistance on where best to hold meets/events with fairness & convenience for all to attend

Well thats all for now,& know I can trust & rely on you all to come forward with some good-uns,many thanks to you all.

Very Best Regards.

John.
Old 3rd November 2010, 19:51   #2
windrush
This is my second home

December 2004 Rover 75 2ltr CDTi Connoisseur SE HL Tourer

Thanked 3,015 Times in 2,347 Posts
Thumbs up

Well done John and good luck with your new venture which I am sure that yourself and Jan will be very successful
Club Member No. 96 / Forum User No. 111
REGISTRATION to the club as a member FREE, FULL MEMBERSHIP is £10

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
windrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 20:03   #3
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

I echo what Derek has said and look forward to attending another Cumbrian/North of England meet
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 21:28   #4
justmicky
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon 1.8 Club SE

Well done John, looking forward to some future meets.
justmicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:21   #5
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Quote:
Originally Posted by windrush View Post
Well done John and good luck with your new venture which I am sure that yourself and Jan will be very successful
Hi Derek,

Many thanks for your support,and if you and Lilian are up this way,you will both be made very welcome to attend any meet/event at any time,many thanks.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:23   #6
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
I echo what Derek has said and look forward to attending another Cumbrian/North of England meet
Hi Simon,

Many thanks for the kind words,you know you are always welcome,anytime anywhere.

Best Regards.

John.
Old 3rd November 2010, 23:46   #7
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmicky View Post
Well done John, looking forward to some future meets.
Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your support,I know technically you are in Richards NW Region[just]& we can attend any meet anywhere,I would also like to count you in my area so to speak,as I have the greatest respect for your organisational skills following all you did to make our contribution in the RBR that much more a success.

Likewise I look forward to you attending as many of our meets,your demanding & envious[on my part] job allows, and know you will contribute with ideas & suggestions to make for some great meets for the future,please keep in touch,& take care of yourself my friend.

Very Best Regards.

John.

Oh btw nearly forgot,love the colour of the car you resprayed for me,I am known now in some circles as Purplejon.
Old 5th November 2010, 22:13   #8
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

OK John, time for work! Do you remember your birthday meet, when we were going to the car museum at Holliker,which was subsequently changed?How about a meeting at the new venue of the car museum?I know the museum has changed location,but,a little meet over there may not be too bad?Look forward to hearing your comments on the matter.Regards,Ronnie
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2010, 08:46   #9
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

hello, i/m a recent member to the club and i/ve been wondering if there are any meets in the north-east area, is there any in the pipe-line for the coming year, cheers Lee
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010, 15:17   #10
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Hiya mate,there,ll be something sorted don,t worry about that.You can always travel out the area & meet other like minded souls.I,m going up to Loch Lomond soon with the Scottish lad,s & lasses,always good craic (though not always good weather)
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote